Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Amanda had her back to Kate in that earlier photo, I wonder if she’s just being polite for the photos. Meanwhile Kate is shitting herself incase Amanda rags her around the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Im ashamed for them all, a kids party full of chavs getting pissed. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Common as muck the lot of them.

Reactions: 35
Hate ‘kids parties’ like that. Any excuse to get pissed. I was invited to a kids Christmas party, glad I didn’t go because it was just an excuse for the parents to get pissed and crack out the lemo.

Reactions: 19
I think Carley is carleyjones she has tigerjones too

Sorry to derail, I was just shocked at the cross over.

I saw the pic of fat tits looking same size as Dawson - as fricking if.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The DJ has turned up now 😂😂😂
Anyone else would go home with their kid sit and have a nice night and open all his birthday presents.... Charlottes got her mates turning up to start the party 🍾🍚
Think Truff got off earlier to be honest she hasn't been in the background of anyone stories !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.