Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neck could do with a scrub and those necklaces could do with a bleeping golf clean they look green 🤢
‘I dOnT lIkE iT toO BrOwNY’ duck sake she is an absolute joke! She can’t even review a lip liner without sounding like a tit! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she put Olive in them boots for nursery? (Sorry school! 🙄) poor girls legs must be killing her by the end of the day

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had the police knock on my door cos I said someone was the girlfriend of a convicted nonce even though it was true I got a warning
A few years ago when my son was a little tit, he made a joke in a facebook group and it was racist. I found out when police knocked the door and came in to talk to him. They said someone in the group took offense and sent a print out of it to the police station. The police found out where he lived and came to give him a talking to. He was about 13 and they were mega hard on him. Righty so I backed them up. So how come police ain't knocking on her door for the hate and racism she's spewed? Ps don't judge me as a parent he was a nightmare at the time and got diagnosed with ADHD and conduct disorder and Asperger's.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So, Olive has been to School, has the age for School changed? I know she’s wearing shoes big enough for a kid going to School but I thought she was only 18 months old? You can tell the way she is sitting them bleeping shoes are too big and clumpy. I have Doc Marten’s and they way a tonne and I’m not a child.

That leads me on to Olive’s t-shirt. If you was involved with the Police, if she was intimidated, scared, people coming to the house, people trolling her you know the usual tit, why would you A, announce your every move? B, why would you put your kids name on her clothes for people to identify she is the one and only bespoke Olive? C, Truff more and more tit rolling off your tongue as usual.

Lastly but not by any means least, what the actual duck has she got on? I can’t believe she is going out dressed like that. You have washes your hair so I would have thought you would have celebrated that by actually wearing something nice.

Are you doing it for sympathy so brands feel sorry for you and send you clothes? I haven’t seen PLT for a couple of weeks, did they get the memo?

Maybe they have and now know your a nasty, vile, homophobic, racist, fat shaming, troll and a bully. Let’s face it, your looking desperate. That’s what happens when you piss people off, think your better than everyone, shout your mouth off, send vile messages, bounce up peoples drives, accuse people of being a Troll, think your untouchable, it comes back to bite you on you’re flat arse. It has done spectacularly and what a time to be alive to witness it.

Now, bring on PC Plod, i can’t wait to see what he has to say when he realises you’ve cried the victim, when in actual fact, your not the victim you’re the actual Troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought Truff had her own CID & Matrix squad two years deep working on her big case ? Ready to put doors in ?

Now she's filling online forms out !
Stop wasting police time & resources Truff you bad divvy.
If you're so demented come off social media and get a job and stop over sharing your innocent child !
READY TO PUT DOORS IN 👊👊👊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think that bespoke’s new ‘school’ looks very much like a living room??? Childminder maybe???

This - 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 - is quite possibly the most irritating thing on the planet. It’s a bleeping Guinea pig and a dog (one of which you own), I’m sure Bespoke the First would react the same way to a rat she saw on Church Street, or one of your Power Ponies…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She actually said this is where I put my mirror so it’s a bit chipped. Way to take pride in your ‘house’
Brains on her and Delo, eh?! Rearranged that house like pure psychopaths but still not fit for the purpose she intended I.e. flimming and being a braggy bleep. It’s a pure landfill site that house - wouldn’t have it given - it need fumigating at the very least
How is she having to drag a mirror round the gaff for content - useless bastards

Well Truff you can’t even do this right..

I will leave that here. “The Grammar is poor, I would call 101”

Truff I’m speak less..
Ironic that she even photoshop/edits all her ‘individual’ communication with her 24hr police and legal teams 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why you are doubting her police story, there is no way she could have faked that
64741E37-0881-44AF-85CF-633D1AB38EFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
I would have thought that anyone with availability this afternoon was probably a bit tit, all the decent nail techs I know are booked up weeks in advance
Is it just me or do most people forward book for a few months in advance or at least the next appt before leave the shop! Beggy, smelly Katie

Omg. Imagine having to do her nails?? Olive’s tit under them 🤢 probably old skin and minge under them too the filthy trout. Give them a scrub before some poor bastard goes near them Kate a beg 😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽😂✌🏽😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽
Trying to file her nails whilst she’s trying to film herself at the same time. I’d have to tranquillise her before I’d even attempt them bubble fungal monstrosities 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to file her nails whilst she’s trying to film herself at the same time. I’d have to tranquilliser her before I’d even attempt them bubble fungal monstrosities 🤢
I would pay to see her tranquillised like a hippo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she goes again 💤
Oh the drama, "the trolls have not stopped. I'm taking it one day at a time"
One day going to work, one day going to a party, one day going to sit in a coffee shop, one day peeking into my fridge...you poor hard done by influenza. You're right, we should all be arrested for making you do those things 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she dress her child like that? Olive always looks dirty & scruffy.I think Truff thinks she’s edgy & trendy so she obviously thinks she needs to dress Olive like an 80’s roadie.
Put her in some colour Truff & get those heavy boots off her!

F9A81937-B025-420F-986D-9E998ADD15DC.jpeg

B&Q fucked you off Truff? No #AD for the bespoke Olive Delamere paint that you manifested? They mustn’t like Trolls, Troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think that bespoke’s new ‘school’ looks very much like a living room??? Childminder maybe???
now she’s advertising what nursery her child goes to. Everyone round here will know what school that is and it’s well out of her budget

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.