Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought that anyone with availability this afternoon was probably a bit tit, all the decent nail techs I know are booked up weeks in advance
Troll, all the best nail techs have instant availability to scrape out tit from under peoples nails!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry what about her home kit she was advertising last year 😂
Remember when she kicked off on that girl and said her nail tech had come to her house and used her set that she was shilling. bleeping liar. She annoys the tit out of me. I'd love Instagram to get hacked and never come back. Imagine her trying to fill a CV out hahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pep head tagging all these people in this post except truff is just everything tbh. She’s defo a main troll
I’m starting to really like pep maybe she’s seen sense

Why doesn’t she open her own shop and just be done with social media and just hide away in heswal I mean Upton 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg. Imagine having to do her nails?? Olive’s tit under them 🤢 probably old skin and minge under them too the filthy trout. Give them a scrub before some poor bastard goes near them Kate a beg 😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽😂✌🏽😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Omg. Imagine having to do her nails?? Olive’s tit under them 🤢 probably old skin and minge under them too the filthy trout. Give them a scrub before some poor bastard goes near them Kate a beg 😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽😂✌🏽😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽
Minge 😂😂😂 that word is not used enough these days 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been gifted the same stuff as lust livings kid, which is all vegan friendly… anyone want to tell the company she dresses her kid in real fox fur outfits so it’s a bit hypocritical gifting her vegan clothing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Style Queen KHM wearing Matrix fancy dress again...

she needs to have a word....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think we need to waste police time sending them Kate’s old tweets tbh

Reactions: 26
She’s been gifted the same stuff as lust livings kid, which is all vegan friendly… anyone want to tell the company she dresses her kid in real fox fur outfits so it’s a bit hypocritical gifting her vegan clothing?
Pretty sure they gifted to Kate lawler for her little one as well. Lust living said it’s was a surprise so they haven’t gifted them to ZSM directly. That’s gifted to her agent and they’ve sent it out to whoever has kids 😂

Reactions: 5
Thought Truff had her own CID & Matrix squad two years deep working on her big case ? Ready to put doors in ?

Now she's filling online forms out !
Stop wasting police time & resources Truff you bad divvy.
If you're so demented come off social media and get a job and stop over sharing your innocent child !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.