Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her cousins engagement party tonight. Wonder if she’ll mention and if so how she’ll make it all about herself 🤔

Iv just look yes ur right dose look like a living room 🤔
It’s got to be hasn’t it? What normal nursery would have a dog??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Troll troll troll troll troll.
Wheres your apology for your inappropriate tweets, banging on some pregnant girls door and kicking off or when you verbally shouted at someone in the street and said stop filming me. I swear the girl is deluded- there is actual evidence of you doing these things- all matters for the police! Stop crying troll- it’s called AN OPINION YOU SILLY GIRL!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was always under the impression you aren't supposed to put your child's name on clothing as it makes them a higher risk of anything untowards? For some one complaining about trolls trying to ruin her and olive, she really doesn't give safety much of a priority does she.

Reactions: 28
It's a programme called Nice Investigate.
Basically the police send a link to your email address and you can upload CCTV, screenshot, documents etc. Just a programme to collate "evidence". It really proves nothing. She's just being a beg.
We have our own area to collate evidence… The Wiki ❤😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s got to be hasn’t it? What normal nursery would have a dog??
[/QUOTE]
It’s not a child minder it’s that none state school in Birkenhead without naming it

Reactions: 9
now she’s advertising what nursery her child goes to. Everyone round here will know what school that is and it’s well out of her budget
I thought exactly the same. it’s just so she can say in years to come ohhh we went private. When she was 1.
I bet when she says she is going into schools to give talks she means Olaf’s nursery.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely truff and co can not afford that place? Is that where chezs kid goes too?

Reactions: 6
Surely truff and co can not afford that place? Is that where chezs kid goes too?
No pep is at the cheaper one down the road. Private nursery fees are expensive which ever nursery you choose and she will only be doing the odd afternoon here or there. Full time in a fee paying school is a totally different story and one she absolutely can't afford 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, just been though her social media and she makes my piss boil!

She doesn't run! At the pace she does she can do an ALDI shop..

the girl needs to laminate her gob shut!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When my child was in nursery I had to sign a document to state I wouldn’t share the photos they took to document their day, on anything like social media for example

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was always under the impression you aren't supposed to put your child's name on clothing as it makes them a higher risk of anything untowards? For some one complaining about trolls trying to ruin her and olive, she really doesn't give safety much of a priority does she.
I remember we all had them headbands in school with your name on and they got band for safety issues, I don’t like seeing kids out and about with their names on them, I just think it’s easier for people to walk away with them if they can call them by their name

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m no Mother of the Year - but I was always taught that children should have proper shoes when they start to walk.
my poor son had startrite shoes that didn’t watch his outfit - the shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.