Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my child was in nursery I had to sign a document to state I wouldn’t share the photos they took to document his day, on anything like social media for example
Yep we had to do the same with ‘my learning book’ which they used in nursery and now use in reception

Reactions: 12
Having a wee chat with Uncle Google and I’ve found out that if it’s the school/nursey I think yall are talking about, then it seems about as expensive as anywhere else. Bout £1000 a term for 2ish days a week.

However you can also use childcare vouchers & child tax credits and government assistance benfits....which she could easily be claiming as her and DJ Indesit are both self-employed.

And she calls us the rusty fridge universal credit trolls eh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Having a wee chat with Uncle Google and I’ve found out that if it’s the school/nursey I think yall are talking about, then it seems about as expensive as anywhere else. Bout £1000 a term for 2ish days a week.

However you can also use childcare vouchers & child tax credits and government assistance benfits....which she could easily be claiming as her and DJ Indesit are both self-employed.

And she calls us the rusty fridge universal credit trolls eh.
Yeah, it’s fairly comparable to other nurseries but Truff will be putting her there purely for attention/bragging.

Reactions: 12
She can use the 50k she sponged off the government for school, although hate to break it to you Truff but at seniors you’re looking 20 -25k per year including the ski trips, other trips abroad, various school kits, the bus (it is a cute bus tho), food, musical instruments, the list goes on, and on, and on.
Unless Oluv is a manifested genius which there is no doubt she will be, then she might secure a bursary 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh and maybe upgrade your vehicle, no one wants to be the poor kid at private school.
Edited to add, also Truff, maybe invest in a private tutor, for the assessment and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would have thought that anyone with availability this afternoon was probably a bit tit, all the decent nail techs I know are booked up weeks in advance
Not true my nail tech is one of the best Iv been to in the wirral and Iv been to all of the insta famous types. Yet she’s hardly getting recognition. Most of her clients are older ladies and that doesn’t translate on social media!

Reactions: 8
I would do anything for truff, but I won’t do Matt. 🎶
Sorry, too soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder if that NURSEY sorry school knows that, that child’s mother is a vile disgusting homophobic racist bullying scummy rat bastard

Reactions: 14
No pep is at the cheaper one down the road. Private nursery fees are expensive which ever nursery you choose and she will only be doing the odd afternoon here or there. Full time in a fee paying school is a totally different story and one she absolutely can't afford 😂
My lads our in a private school luckily they get a discount for a scholarship but duck me still have to pay 🤣🤣🤣 like a mortgage payment x2

Reactions: 11
Who takes their phone in to get their baby out of the cot first thing of a morning & records them..... absolute freak ! Leave the kid alone for fucks sake !

Wonder if they're invited to Charlotte D's lads 1st Birthday party today..... yano seen as he's Oluv's Boyfriend and all ???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wonder if that NURSEY sorry school knows that, that child’s mother is a vile disgusting homophobic racist bullying scummy rat bastard
I think about this sometimes! Like on the hinch, Katie price etc thread it’s just all anonymous people from all over. It must really grate on her that the majority of people on hers are local. Everytime I’m in the tunnel and an old rangey zooms pass I crane my head for a look 😂 Many on here have had personal dealings or know someone that has. She must spend all her life looking over her shoulder doing the most simple things and could you be arsed. I’d of locked down all my socials as soon as thread 1 surfaced and took on board the advice about keeping my account for MAKE UP. All of her problems are her own doing and she’s an utterly vile creature who needs to get what’s coming to her tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't worry about the washing or the house work- 8am and she's already prattling on telling people how to live their lives......

People aren't all smelly scruffs like you love, they have to spend their weekends doing housework and cleaning as they do something called WORK (you wouldn't understand) all week so it's the only chance they get !

We don't all leave our crusty underwear lashed for 4 weeks yano 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who takes their phone in to get their baby out of the cot first thing of a morning & records them..... absolute freak ! Leave the kid alone for fucks sake !

Wonder if they're invited to Charlotte D's lads 1st Birthday party today..... yano seen as he's Oluv's Boyfriend and all ???
Sounds like the party is going to be amazingly over the top! Unlike the scorched grass of Truff’s kids birthday. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 8
Thing is fat tits you have been wishing her life away when she was a foetus you was telling everyone she could walk and she was doing this and that your full of tit!

Don't worry about the washing or the house work- 8am and she's already prattling on telling people how to live their lives......

People aren't all smelly scruffs like you love, they have to spend their weekends doing housework and cleaning as they do something called WORK (you wouldn't understand) all week so it's the only chance they get !

We don't all leave our crusty underwear lashed for 4 weeks yano 🤢🤢🤢
She’s off her box isn’t she! She clearly doesn’t have the brain to manage house work, a full time job, and kids

I remember we all had them headbands in school with your name on and they got band for safety issues, I don’t like seeing kids out and about with their names on them, I just think it’s easier for people to walk away with them if they can call them by their name
Exactly I’ve never let my boys have football kits with there names on for safety reasons especially aboard on holiday! She’s thick as duck

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Thing is fat tits you have been wishing her life away when she was a foetus you was telling everyone she could walk and she was doing this and that your full of tit!

She’s off her box isn’t she! She clearly doesn’t have the brain to manage house work, a full time job, and kids

Exactly I’ve never let my boys have football kits with there names on for safety reasons especially aboard on holiday! She’s thick as duck
Wish she’d use just a bit of her time to learn the correct use of ‘there, their, and they’re’ though..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I get so wound up by people who’s baby are just an accessory to their life, especially when we have been trying for a year. Cant all manifest a baby! Fucks sake. Makes me howl. Also, why is she putting her in nursery if she doesn’t work? Oh right, all for the gram 😂 pathetic. Take a moment Kate and realise you have missed everything about your child as all you wanted was for her to be older older older. Wonder why there is no mention of Hollie- cant really spin it as my Olive will be the BEST cousin ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.