Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she claims tax credits 🤔Not having a regular income would do my head in.Having to dress in clothes & putting together an outfit that is nothing that you would choose must be a nightmare !! I used to think she looked good(until I read the WIKI) but Jesus Christ lately she's looks like the Pigeon woman off Home Alone & I bet she smells the same as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No the police thing is legitimate but doesn’t really mean anything, I went through DV the other year and had to submit a report online because they wouldn’t see me so I did that and that’s exactly how mine looked, doesn’t mean much though I had the same thing and didn’t hear from them really.
She’s deffo under Merseyside not Cheshire police too for someone who asked

Reactions: 13
Omg. Imagine having to do her nails?? Olive’s tit under them 🤢 probably old skin and minge under them too the filthy trout. Give them a scrub before some poor bastard goes near them Kate a beg 😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽😂✌🏽😂😂😂✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽😂✌🏽
We should do go fund me, to pay for trauma and ptsd therapy for these poor nail techs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over that she has an agent! What the duck are they advising her? What job do they actually do? They haven’t been very helpful with the tweet debacle. I would have sacked her off months ago.
On second thoughts it’s probably Little Legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few years ago when my son was a little tit, he made a joke in a facebook group and it was racist. I found out when police knocked the door and came in to talk to him. They said someone in the group took offense and sent a print out of it to the police station. The police found out where he lived and came to give him a talking to. He was about 13 and they were mega hard on him. Righty so I backed them up. So how come police ain't knocking on her door for the hate and racism she's spewed? Ps don't judge me as a parent he was a nightmare at the time and got diagnosed with ADHD and conduct disorder and Asperger's.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A few years ago when my son was a little tit, he made a joke in a facebook group and it was racist. I found out when police knocked the door and came in to talk to him. They said someone in the group took offense and sent a print out of it to the police station. The police found out where he lived and came to give him a talking to. He was about 13 and they were mega hard on him. Righty so I backed them up. So how come police ain't knocking on her door for the hate and racism she's spewed? Ps don't judge me as a parent he was a nightmare at the time and got diagnosed with ADHD and conduct disorder and Asperger's.
I don’t know what the statute of limitations is on inciting racial hatred / hate crimes but assault is only 6 months so not sure they’d be interested 10 years later. The police probably acted with your son as it was immediate and they had a chance to do something/make a difference xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.