Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My brand” hahahaha what brand?? You haven’t got a brand you wishy washy thicko. Get to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I see she’s washed her hair for the freeky fridge vid.

Haha, Glamify, their bleeping as bad as her for gifting her shite clothes.

I messaged Peacock’s again but on IG they’ve seen the message but as of half an hour again not replied. I’ll just keep sending them the same message until they do reply 😀
Same here Narna. They keep reading it and blanking it so I’ve left comments under their posts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congratulations Troll. You need to cover your garden in dog tit, weeds and plastic bags to prepare for the future baby shower. ❤Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.