Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back in a coffee shop with Oluv !!!!
Baby class and coffee shop !!
She's got duck ALL going on !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Mustn't have no parcels to open📦📦📦 !!
Super Super busy week , so many exciting projects 😂😂👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
I bet she wishes she was still in 2017 🤣🤣

Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congratulations troll ❤❤

Congrats girl!

Start squeezing your Tyre Tit juice out as soon as you can, make sure you show everyone on your socials, make sure to carry syringes of it incase you bump into your neighbours on the front
Bump in to turn neighbours on in the front I’m dead 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Ah congratulations. 💕 Wishing you a healthy Pregnancy 🤰
Are you finding out wether it’s a boy or girl car seat or……?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
congratulations fellow troll momma, don’t forget to buy the Clarke shoes for your bespoke for when they are born. My bespoke has just turned 3 months and she’s already size mens 11. They grow up so fast 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Congratulations troll ❤ We will arrange a garden rave for when your bespoke is 9 days old. Don’t forget the car seat! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
200479A1-86F6-4835-96C7-6E63A0D9F154.jpeg
I can imagine Thursdays do feel like a Friday when you are unemployed!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Congrats troll. Make sure your photoshopping skills are up to standard to achieve that wonky hospital curtain effect. May your birth story be full of lies and glaring inconsistencies to the point where you have to delete it 3 days after posting it because you spoke so much shite. Get IAM MIDWIFE and I AM HEALTH VISITOR on speed dial so they can ‘text’ you when you take your manifested bespoke to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic and let her burn to a crisp.

In all seriousness - many congratulations ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope you’ve booked your flights to Dubai so salt bae can manhandle the bespoke while it screams

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Come to think of it - where is Max?

Haven’t seen him since he took one for the team and pissed/tit in Truff’s make up room.

Is he locked in the black shed of doom? Has he finally escaped back to his real mum?

Max if you can read this and need saving - type 3 paw prints and we will storm Casa Del Brown Shark to save you.

#whereismax
#justiceformax
#readthewiki

Every single outfit is horrendous but why is she wearing a full length bin bag as a coat?
Reminds me of the weird kid at school who would try and hang out with the goths, but even creeped them out.

We had one at my school with the exact same coat. He drew a pentagram on the playground and put a dead rabbit in the middle.

bleeping fuming, me and my goth pals all got the blame for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Congrats to you and your family! 💗💙 DM Fat tits for a lend of her tit flickers and the sequin kaftan if you decide to have a baby shower 🥴 sure she'll have febrezed it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1003110 I can imagine Thursdays do feel like a Friday when you are unemployed!
Every day is a Friday when you are unemployed ✌🏽

Congrats Troll 💗💙. I hope you have your Baby of Honour lined up 🙋🏽‍♀️

Best get bumming off small businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.