Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congrats troll ❤
May you manifest jaundice so it looks like your bespoke has also been to Dubai since they were a fetus…take lots of herrrberrst to make sure they have a rapunzel like mane, and also to ensure your brush only drags out a quarter of your hair with each brush

Also don’t get the tommee tippee steriliser - it doesn’t wash the mouldy milk from your bottles and is dangerous 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Mum why are you filming yourself open the fridge door?”

“Well my little bespoke burberry senjurita. I am jst doing my lyfstile job. Which involves filming myself open the fridge. Cos I get 1000000s of messages asking for tips on how to open the fridge”

“Ok…”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same reel !! ! In the words on Jim Royle “get it in the wiki barb” 🤥View attachment 1003384
My thoughts are she’s so desperate that she’s clobbered together all her old outfits and mish mashed a reel to try and prove that she’s still getting Ads!
I mean they’re of course edited but she’s literally listed every brand and I’m sure we’ve seen some of these tragic outfits before.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys am sooooo busy this week !! I need to put my phone in the fridge and press play then I open the Fridge 🐽fuckoff you beast

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same reel !! ! In the words on Jim Royle “get it in the wiki barb” 🤥View attachment 1003384
You see this picture is so bleeping wrong. This is what gets me so wound up. How, does she not see what we see? Surely she’s not that thick to not realise she looks a complete and utter twit. One picture she’s half the size she was this morning and then the last one she’s 3/4 the size. I think she’s lost the plot..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My thoughts are she’s so desperate that she’s clobbered together all her old outfits and mish mashed a reel to try and prove that she’s still getting Ads!
I mean they’re of course edited but she’s literally listed every brand and I’m sure we’ve seen some of these tragic outfits before.
The mustard monstrosity should never have come back out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All us horrible Trolls are just jealous of this Falcon Icon in her Jimmy Corkhill Mac ! bleeping KIP hahaha - I often think she can't be serious she's like a comedy act. View attachment 1003223
The funniest thing about these outfits besides the actual outfit, is thinking about what she actually looks like in them without the editing.
Gets me through my days.

She looks more like Sinbad in a wig
Awww don’t I’ve got a soft spot for Sinbad, I used to be distantly related to him before my parents got divorced and I lost my love for my dad before I did for Sinbad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao u wot.

Who, and I can’t stress this enough, THE duck does she think she is
Its not normal is it ?? She actually believes she's done nothing wrong !!

Does she think she's going to be doing public speaking on how to survive a homophobic scandal ?? And that she's some kind of hero that people will look up to 😂🙄 ??!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just sent it again, and said wonder what Louise Rednapp would say if she knew she was working with a company that supports a racist, fast shaming, homophobic vile bully. They’ve read it again and ignored it.

Then I went back and said ignoring me, I won’t go away. How are you going to also explain to your mixed race, black or gay/lesbian models that are on you’re page you support her? I told them to take their time with the reply as they need to think about that one but I would remind them if I don’t get a reply I’m still waiting. I can’t believe these companies.
I can’t believe them Narna. That’s why I’ve left comments all over their posts as they don’t answer DMs. I’m ringing their head office tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I always find sending tweets or writing posts on social media to companies, seems to have more of an impact than emails - which they can choose to ignore @Narnachops01

I admire your persistence! X

Reactions: 20
Omg as if she has recorded herself opening the fridge. Cheryl did this the other day putting away her clothes😩😩😩😩. Like actually propping their phones up and clicking record then posting it as they think people enjoy it 😭😭😭 I don’t know if I’m even worse watching them!! I feel sick
We all know truff has no original content, she’s ripping of miss greedy. Literally all of her reels have been a rip off of another influencer, she has copied lust living countless times over the past couple of weeks. She is literally the most boring person on Instagram

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.