Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All us horrible Trolls are just jealous of this Falcon Icon in her Jimmy Corkhill Mac ! bleeping KIP hahaha - I often think she can't be serious she's like a comedy act.
301B4FC4-2218-44F2-9969-5822FE0DDF26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Nooooooo omg i’m cringing so bad it’s making me want to Vom she has not just put her phone in the fridge to record her opening it ffs 🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Omg as if she has recorded herself opening the fridge. Cheryl did this the other day putting away her clothes😩😩😩😩. Like actually propping their phones up and clicking record then posting it as they think people enjoy it 😭😭😭 I don’t know if I’m even worse watching them!! I feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg as if she has recorded herself opening the fridge. Cheryl did this the other day putting away her clothes😩😩😩😩. Like actually propping their phones up and clicking record then posting it as they think people enjoy it 😭😭😭 I don’t know if I’m even worse watching them!! I feel sick
Imagine actually propping your phone up on some grated cheese and blueberries (olufs favs)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
god they really can’t shift these diary’s hasnt there been a discount or offer on the whole of jan no one wants and overpriced motherhood diary with your name kate 😂😂😂 i’d pay 33p for that
I checked the other day and I think there were still 37 left. Out of 200. Wonder how much profit that is, between 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congratulations troll! I'll be manifesting a tan for your bespoke 💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if that’s the kind of content creation you get taught on her pals course … riveting stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking forward to the next video from the microwave. Then one from the washing machine. Along with the ultra impressive bin liner coat, I’m mortified for her. Whatever next?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.