Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congrats xx, make sure your mini is as smooth as a dolphin, (aka a scabby spotty mess)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just sent it again, and said wonder what Louise Rednapp would say if she knew she was working with a company that supports a racist, fast shaming, homophobic vile bully. They’ve read it again and ignored it.

Then I went back and said ignoring me, I won’t go away. How are you going to also explain to your mixed race, black or gay/lesbian models that are on you’re page you support her? I told them to take their time with the reply as they need to think about that one but I would remind them if I don’t get a reply I’m still waiting. I can’t believe these companies.
Wew Narna.... you are on a mission! I've given up with the bint! I don't get how she's this untouchable! Last week I parked a little over the parking lines on the school run (not zig zags, just a little over another parking bay, but can't blame me, as there was a huge van in the one next to me.... I'm not paper thin), but anyway I had received a call that day to inform me that my kid had a twisted ankle, so I done my best to get as close as possible. As if being in a huge rush after finishing my real job, and collecting my bespokes from two different settings.... When approaching my car there was a a women stood next to my car, exclaiming that I had parked selfishly, so then some of the school mum mafia pure had me out over it 😩 never wanted to throw the mouldy banana, rotting away in my car at someone's face so much in my life.

Wew Narna.... you are on a mission! I've given up with the bint! I don't get how she's this untouchable! Last week I parked a little over the parking lines on the school run (not zig zags, just a little over another parking bay, but can't blame me, as there was a huge van in the one next to me.... I'm not paper thin), but anyway I had received a call that day to inform me that my kid had a twisted ankle, so I done my best to get as close as possible. As if being in a huge rush after finishing my real job, and collecting my bespokes from two different settings.... When approaching my car there was a a women stood next to my car, exclaiming that I had parked selfishly, so then some of the school mum mafia pure had me out over it 😩 never wanted to throw the mouldy banana, rotting away in my car at someone's face so much in my life.
Soz about the rant lads but truff and her crappy, guilt free behaviour pure pisses me off!

Soz about the rant lads but truff and her crappy, guilt free behaviour pure pisses me off!
Ps truffle tits wears her knickers inside out, to get two days out of them!

Read the wiki

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Oh how lovely. I do hope your bespoke comes complete with a californian tan 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see she’s washed her hair for the freeky fridge vid.

Haha, Glamify, their bleeping as bad as her for gifting her shite clothes.

I messaged Peacock’s again but on IG they’ve seen the message but as of half an hour again not replied. I’ll just keep sending them the same message until they do reply 😀
Same here Narna. They’ve saw ALL the tweets but not getting back. Time for number 4 messsge to them I think 💅🏻

Reactions: 11

Ps truffle tits wears her knickers inside out, to get two days out of them!

Read the wiki
Shes the image of simpleton Harry Hill isn’t she 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congrats troll! Make the scrambled eggs and blueberries now so they're cold enough for when you're a weanin momma

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congrats troll ❤
May you manifest jaundice so it looks like your bespoke has also been to Dubai since they were a fetus…take lots of herrrberrst to make sure they have a rapunzel like mane, and also to ensure your brush only drags out a quarter of your hair with each brush

Also don’t get the tommee tippee steriliser - it doesn’t wash the mouldy milk from your bottles and is dangerous 🤬
Absolutely loving the congratulations and best pregnancy advice comments!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Congratulations!!!! Start cooking the scrambled egg now so it has time to get stone cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wish I had her time yano 🤣🤣🤣 what a life

People
Over the age of 16 should
Not be wearing Ugg’s 😂😂
Oh don’t say that. I love mine, so cosy! Although I am not falcon icon so I don’t wear them with bin bag coats and photoshop, maybe that’s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.