Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would these help menopause hair loss

Yer showing who’s boss in her pink fucken blazer like a big fat Paris Hilton wannabe 😂😂

She’s absolutely vile as a human I’d be ashamed to be her right now she’s vile! She’s what you teach your kids not to be

Nosey you local too 👀👀👀 seems to be loads of here from this neck of the woods
Yes! I’m local, always stomping around Crosby and Waterloo and Brighton-Le-Sands! there’s loads of us here it seems!

Just caught up and I’m pretty sure that Ugg don’t really do collabs, gifting - not that I have ever ever seen and I follow quite a few who rave about ugg slippers and boots who are much bigger with much better engagement than Kate. Plus KHM I swear put on her stories yesterday about ordering some 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Imagine your child having a tantrum, and rather than intervening, you stand and film it. Fantastic parenting right there 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Could be stress Gi. I can't personally help with recommendations but I've heard good things about the Lush shampoo bars and hair treatments.
Stress is the only thing I can think of. I’m going to be bald if it doesn’t stop soon! I’ve been more relaxed lately but it still hasn’t stopped 😩

anyway I’m emailing hairberst as a stress outlet. Do we know they work with her though or is it her usual trick of pretending they do?

Reactions: 11
I have just gone to get the e-mail address off Ugg as my e-mail keeps getting returned not sent and seen the live chat. .

If anyone has the time use that, I have just spoken to someone.I told her that I have young girls and she isn’t really a good example and I am appalled by her behaviour and the damage she is and could do with her being racist, homophobic, vile, lying, trolling bully.

I have slippers and have had boots years ago but I’m fuming giving my money to a company that uses her as their bleeping advertisement with the money I earn getting off my arse going to work five days a week.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have just gone to get the e-mail address off Ugg as my e-mail keeps getting returned not sent and seen the live chat. .

If anyone has the time use that, I have just spoken to someone.I told her that I have young girls and she isn’t really a good example and I am appalled by her behaviour and the damage she is and could do with her being racist, homophobic, vile, lying, trolling bully.

I have slippers and have had boots years ago but I’m fuming giving my money to a company that uses her as their bleeping advertisement with the money I earn getting off my arse going to work five days a week.
I’ve just messaged Ugg aswell Narna ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mine was doing the same narna but the last one I sent finally went through 🙌🏻

Please can everyone email hair burst about this disgusting vile homophobic racist bully please. The more emails they get the better ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stress is the only thing I can think of. I’m going to be bald if it doesn’t stop soon! I’ve been more relaxed lately but it still hasn’t stopped 😩

anyway I’m emailing hairberst as a stress outlet. Do we know they work with her though or is it her usual trick of pretending they do?
I know you've had a particularly tit couple of years thanks to covid and I'm presuming your GP did a very thorough blood screen.

To avoid derailing, Oliver clearly inherited her musical ability from her Momma.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

You’ve had covid right? I saw a post from my hairdresser the other day and there’s been scientific studies published about hair loss following covid, it starts between 6 and 8 weeks after you’ve had it and you can lose triple the amount of hair you usually would on a daily basis. It said it can last 6-9 months.

Not derailing, I’m so far behind on the is thread because you know I’m trying to actually parent a 1.5 year old and not just sit on my phone recording his every move and selling his soul to Insta all day 🙄 assume it’s just the same tit different day though

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Who do we report this child cruelty to then cos those boots do not fit that wean!?
Olive is going to have issues with her feet wearing such ill fitting shoes!
She is more worried about how things look than how her child is… 😡 bleep.
They’re not hers though. She was playing dress up and nicked her dads work boots. 😂

That’s how I look in my steelies tbh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All these chocolate oats she’s having 🤮 I would rather save 412 cals for later in day or eve and have a much healthier breakfast.

Reactions: 19
Can we report her to the ASA for declaring ad’s that are not in fact ad’s 🤣
I said that last week and said to Scandiborn she is falsely advertising so should be prosecuted.

Truff thinks she’s untouchables. It’s all going to come crashing down. You can’t live like her and expect nobody to have an issue with you or you’re actions.

Is that Truff trying to disguise herself with the hat and sunglasses?

They’re not hers though. She was playing dress up and nicked her dads work boots. 😂

That’s how I look in my steelies tbh. 😂
I swear my Timberland’s from years ago aren’t that big.

God that takes me back to my Littlewood’s days. If you know, you know.. 💙 #ripsirjohn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.