Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have timberlands from before the millennium and they still look like new because they are too heavy to wear for longer than half an hour. Im a tight bastard hoarder and wont throw them out or charity shop them. Im hoping they might become fashionable again so I can at least say I have them even if I dont wear them ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen LL arselicking her in the comments about a coffee date soon for the ‘girls’?! I can just imagine big truck barging in, Olive knocking Nova out whilst screaming and the livings swiftly leaving Cheshire never to be seen again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I have timberlands from before the millennium and they still look like new because they are too heavy to wear for longer than half an hour. Im a tight bastard hoarder and wont throw them out or charity shop them. Im hoping they might become fashionable again so I can at least say I have them even if I dont wear them ever again.
God I’ve had mine since I worked in Littlewood’s. That one closed down in Crosby in 2008 and I had then before we got made redundant. We used to get a 1/3 off everything then if they were in the sale it was sale price plus discount and I’ve only got little feet so get in kids.

Mr Grumpy goes mental because I fit in kids and have 4849944 pairs of trainers/vans/converse and my defence is I get two for the price of one. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Pass them to Olive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plenty of people with MH issues cannot get dressed or go out. My ex mother in law being one of them. Just because you don’t know of these people that can’t push through, doesn’t mean they don’t exist! Each MH sufferer is unique in the causes and effects.

Waterloo Primary over here too 🙋🏼‍♀️
soz for the off topic but I went to Waterloo primary too! Defo know each other hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ what size are those Uggs?!
Probably fake as well
She might as well have just had chocolate for breakfast for the amount of calories in those overnight oats. They look bleeping vile.

Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one
Nioxin range on look fantastic. Tried and tested by a couple of friends / relatives and they’ve raved about it.

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Truff, I don’t believe for one second you weighed out your butter or Philly you bleeping liar.
Girl can’t even be arsed to work out Olive’s shoe size let alone her bleeping grams.
Clearly picking the first option she finds. How is she working in cups, oz, mls and grams?
Pick a measurement and stick to it if you’re genuinely weighing out your ingredients

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@gigi_93 also sea kelp forgot to say.

I’ve absconded to scouse birds thread for a bit and I can’t even cope with this one atm the calorie counting she does is giving me a headache

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I said that last week and said to Scandiborn she is falsely advertising so should be prosecuted.

Truff thinks she’s untouchables. It’s all going to come crashing down. You can’t live like her and expect nobody to have an issue with you or you’re actions.

Is that Truff trying to disguise herself with the hat and sunglasses?

I swear my Timberland’s from years ago aren’t that big.

God that takes me back to my Littlewood’s days. If you know, you know.. 💙 #ripsirjohn
I used to work at littlewoods Staley ave? And aintree for a bit many many moons ago 👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Laughing at her 😂 she must come on here see what we write her head falls off and goes off searching for quotes🤣 bit like my best mates ex he’s another narcissist who hates seeing her do well so puts fucken quotes on making out he’s the goat fucken bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to work at littlewoods Staley ave? And aintree for a bit many many moons ago 👀👀
Yeah, Staley Avenue, I didn’t go to Aintree. Fucked that off..

We have got to know each other. I worked as a Query Handler, Lynn was my Manager then Neil on Afternoons. I won’t mention surnames.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.