Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we report this child cruelty to then cos those boots do not fit that wean!?
Olive is going to have issues with her feet wearing such ill fitting shoes!
She is more worried about how things look than how her child is… 😡 bleep.

Urghhhh Delos hair, is he using her “hair mask”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Missed the chat closing time for Ugg. I’ll be messaging them tomorrow. They can duck right off gifting her shoes. Well so she says anyway.

Why can’t we use the emoji button in this box anymore?

Reactions: 12
:unsure: Works for me I think, I use the ones from my phone usually so this is my first attempt at using the tattle one. Lets see.

Have you clicked the wheel on the end first.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
God I’ve had mine since I worked in Littlewood’s. That one closed down in Crosby in 2008 and I had then before we got made redundant. We used to get a 1/3 off everything then if they were in the sale it was sale price plus discount and I’ve only got little feet so get in kids.

Mr Grumpy goes mental because I fit in kids and have 4849944 pairs of trainers/vans/converse and my defence is I get two for the price of one. 😳
Ex Littlewoods employee at crosby site all seem local 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The Daily mail comments section is as bad as anything I’ve seen on Tattle!

I grew up there, well we moved when I was 12 but I went to Waterloo primary. Loved living around there.
What high school did you all go

Reactions: 3
Lynn was my manager too 😂😂
No way. I was in a toilet in Tenerife years ago and came out washing my hands, next thing the door flies opens and Lynn’s shouting my name all over the place. Terry was like how the duck do you go on holiday and meet people in the toilets. Bless her, she went to hell and back over their Gra. But, she was a Ledge though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha that kid in a pair of huge timbies has tickled me pink 🤣🤣 she looks like she’s going to lay bricks 🧱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clare Foggs or whatever the duck your name is Daily Mail “journalist” you basically write junk for a gossip newspaper your no better than us hun. 😂😂
We calling the daily mail a newspaper now?? It's a bleeping rag lar!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.