Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the matrix esque ugg post and just had to get on here to see what the latest is! And why she's sharing a protein oats recipe! Doing a 1k around Upton village won't be building no muscles love! Well, naturally muscular legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not kept up with KHM at alllllll but my brain's randomly just gone "THEY CALLED HER FAT TITS" can somebody please tell me the name of the man in the original saga so I can stalk and get up to date? 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've not kept up with KHM at alllllll but my brain's randomly just gone "THEY CALLED HER FAT TITS" can somebody please tell me the name of the man in the original saga so I can stalk and get up to date? 🥰
Was it Andy Malone?

Reactions: 5
Let’s see what Ugg has to say because I’ll be return mine if they have given them to her.. I’ll let you all know. I’m fuming as I go to work and do without for my kids and then when I do buy something this twit has been gifted it.
Im waiting on my replies from Ugg peacocks hairburst bperfect too 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one
Could be stress Gi. I can't personally help with recommendations but I've heard good things about the Lush shampoo bars and hair treatments.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My only thing in all this is that she’s just fucken lied through her teeth for these companies to still work with her!
Anyone got a email for hairburst because they need telling they working With a vile human

Nice chemical cut there 😂😂😂 kate stop promoting tit it doesn’t work babe and your vile

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im waiting on my replies from Ugg peacocks hairburst bperfect too 😘 x
Bperfect are mates with her and deluded as her. I don’t understand why a business would want to be associated with her. Obviously gives it the tears and ever so boring Troll story.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My only thing in all this is that she’s just fucken lied through her teeth for these companies to still work with her!
Anyone got a email for hairburst because they need telling they working With a vile human

Nice chemical cut there 😂😂😂 kate stop promoting tit it doesn’t work babe and your vile
There’s an online contact form on their website. They have replied to me saying they are looking into it. Message them- the more the merrier!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Must be a better actress with the Troll stories than Bette bleeping Midler.. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bperfect are mates with her and deluded as her. I don’t understand why a business would want to be associated with her. Obviously gives it the tears and ever so boring Troll story.
Cos they’re all a bunch of gross, orange, fake-teeth chancers, profiting off the insecurities of idiots, to buy bleeping Range Rovers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.