Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stands like that because Tara May always stands like that to and I’m unsure why as it looks bleeping ridiculous but you no our Kate not an original bone in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugg is being sent the vile tweets 💅🏻 Let’s see if she really is working with them (I know she’s not but let’s just make a bleep of her anyway)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Joke of a article. She might want to look into Alice Evans tweets accusing her exs gf of trying to kill her kids or Ashley cain buying 2 new cars just after their daughter had died and barely dished out a penny from that foundation
Some things on here are petty af but alot of awareness is brought to just how dangerous some of these people are
The Alice Evans thread is something else! She’s wild!

Reactions: 3
Hey trolls, them oat videos have knocked me sick. One looks like a turd 💩

Not truff related....any good aesthetic clinics north of Liverpool (crosby/maghull/aintree) or City centre? I've looked into the Therapie in L1 too. Never had it and really need it! Thanks x

PS read the Wiki.....
https://dryusra.com/ in blundellsands 👍🏼

Truff stinks/read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey trolls, them oat videos have knocked me sick. One looks like a turd 💩

Not truff related....any good aesthetic clinics north of Liverpool (crosby/maghull/aintree) or City centre? I've looked into the Therapie in L1 too. Never had it and really need it! Thanks x

PS read the Wiki.....
Linda Riley is supposed to be good on South Road. Zara Jones on Liverpool Road, I’m not sure if she does anything but I think I seen a advert for her..

Reactions: 4
I’m usually just a lurker tbh, but I’ve popped on - she’s posted a picture of her new Ugg boots and used “ad”. However she posted a story yesterday saying she had ordered her ugg boots 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Da fuq does she look like? Also. She said she ordered the uggs, does it really count as an ad if she bought them 😂
Let’s see what Ugg has to say because I’ll be return mine if they have given them to her.. I’ll let you all know. I’m fuming as I go to work and do without for my kids and then when I do buy something this twit has been gifted it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s see what Ugg has to say because I’ll be return mine if they have given them to her.. I’ll let you all know. I’m fuming as I go to work and do without for my kids and then when I do buy something this twit has been gifted it.
I love you @Narnachops01 your like a dog with a fkn bone, have you ever thought about putting yourself forward as an MP, BJ wouldnt get away with anything if you was able to hold him accountable, garden parties would be a thing of the past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love you @Narnachops01 your like a dog with a fkn bone, have you ever thought about putting yourself forward as an MP, BJ wouldnt get away with anything if you was able to hold him accountable, garden parties would be a thing of the past.
Don’t even start me about Humpty Dumpty. They think Angela Rayner is bad, I would have a field day with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has counted the calories for that chocolate mess completely incorrectly … where’s the chocolate bar? The syrup? The right measurements? In reality it’s more like 600 calories 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just have some fruit and yogurt you pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have stopped looking at Truff and SB on IG in fact I spend far too much time on here and find it easier to just look here for what they are posting than going to their pages. The world has gone mad and the quicker this shower of shitehawks duck off and get proper jobs the nicer it will be for the next generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have stopped looking at Truff and SB on IG in fact I spend far too much time on here and find it easier to just look here for what they are posting than going to their pages. The world has gone mad and the quicker this shower of shitehawks duck off and get proper jobs the nicer it will be for the next generation.
Same. Not interested in giving her the engagement or clicking through pictures of oats, or reposts of tat, when I can just see the interesting/horrifying/hilarious screenshots on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she scream random words! Ever seen that episode of The Vicar of Dibley with the shouting vicar? That’s who she reminds me off 🤣🤣
Fuckin daddy pig.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.