Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one
Biotin injections troll x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Still laughing at old big trucks on Friday night at that 21st barging past people like meatball molly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is defo the longest she’s gone without promoting hair burst 👀 id fukin howl if they’ve dropped her, that’s her main source of income
I tried her most recent hair burst code I could find on her insta a week or so ago after the recent press appearance in the echo and the discount code didn’t work 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Which 10,000ug biotin? Because there’s looooads on Amazon? I already use olaplex so that does wonders for my hair just need help with actually growing it

Reactions: 2
Which 10,000ug biotin? Because there’s looooads on Amazon? I already use olaplex so that does wonders for my hair just need help with actually growing it
I use the first one that comes up as you search the nutrition geeks one, Ive started to really see the difference with that and the olaplex

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just reading that about South Road @browncouncilbin. I sometimes pop into there, but again, it’s not my local. I went in before Christmas and her stuff was in there then, but I didn’t take much notice as I was least interested in her tat.
What’s this about South Road sorry 👀 thats my local HB! I don’t think I’ve ever seen ZSM’s stuff in there

Popped into a H&B that I don’t usually visit (South Rd, Waterloo) - no KHM stuff, but Olivia Hale brushes, non-branded ring light and application mitt 👀 Is her stuff being removed from shelves?
View attachment 997261
View attachment 997262
View attachment 997263
Oh just missed this bit - ignore me! I’ve never even noticed Olivia Hale’s stuff in there either! Or the ring lights!

Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one
The Grow Gorgeous stuff on Look Fantastic is brilliant stuff, I follow someone who swore by it after losing her hair from chemo and I used it on my boyfriend to help his hair and it definitely helped. Dermatologists and Trichologists are the best bet for help with hair care and it falling out to be honest over a GP!
Otherwise things like Biotin, Zinc, Vitamin D will help with your hair xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is defo the longest she’s gone without promoting hair burst 👀 id fukin howl if they’ve dropped her, that’s her main source of income
Hairburst has given the promo job to Erling Haaland, he wears it best. And they can use any vids Truff made and just dub his voice over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Grow Gorgeous stuff on Look Fantastic is brilliant stuff, I follow someone who swore by it after losing her hair from chemo and I used it on my boyfriend to help his hair and it definitely helped. Dermatologists and Trichologists are the best bet for help with hair care and it falling out to be honest over a GP!
Otherwise things like Biotin, Zinc, Vitamin D will help with your hair xx
Fab thanks, I have a dermatologist and didn’t even think to ask him about it

Reactions: 5
Fab thanks, I have a dermatologist and didn’t even think to ask him about it
Yes they should look at that stuff in more detail as they can really look into your scalp for example. I went to a dermatologist for some bumps on my head which were my hair follicles being stressed causing like sebum like a cyst almost!

What’s this about South Road sorry 👀 thats my local HB! I don’t think I’ve ever seen ZSM’s stuff in there

Oh just missed this bit - ignore me! I’ve never even noticed Olivia Hale’s stuff in there either! Or the ring lights!
I haven’t stepped foot into home bargains since kates tweets surfaced and I doubt I’ll go back in unless they pull her shite and/or confirm they’re not working with her anymore.
Cunts.
Both of them.

Reactions: 23
Highly recommend these gi, I’m a qualified hairdresser (back in the day) and I’ve always used this it’s fantastic brings hair back to life you only need a small amount of it x
Second this. A friend was given the Kerastase for Christmas once and didn't want it so gave me it and it was amazing, it really made a difference to the thickness of my hair. Highly recommended.

I just ordered some Biotin (thanks trolls) I scrolled a bit down the page and found one in a pouch (not the nutrition geeks one) for 7.99 for a full years supply.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh know what’s Kate going to do without the beerrrrssst all her ‘thick’ hair will fall out.
I can not get over how brazen she is. Literally like I’m back!!!! The silly cow shows no remorse because she feels she’s done nothing wrong! Wonder if she will become a patron like scousebird? Still can not get over that- pay to watch me. The only thing I pay for is Netflix, not this tragic life. Maybe someone should contact Netflix and see if they would do a documentary about influencers and tattle- the truth about it. People who are actually message the person directly- who you never see- Don’t even come here. I just think in this day and age, if you are put things online that are offensive, regardless of when it was, you should be held accountable.

Reactions: 25
Biotin injections troll x
Would these help menopause hair loss

It was like she was playing human bowling, and trying to knock all the fuckers in her way right down. 🤣🤣
Yer showing who’s boss in her pink fucken blazer like a big fat Paris Hilton wannabe 😂😂

And how brazen she was about it too, barging through to geg in, crinnngggeeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s absolutely vile as a human I’d be ashamed to be her right now she’s vile! She’s what you teach your kids not to be

Nosey you local too 👀👀👀 seems to be loads of here from this neck of the woods

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.