Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't make head nor tails but what is weird to me is that I also read a thread of a small Scottish influencer and we call her daughter whiney wonka as shes a brat who loves chocolate... But this member has never commented on her thread mostly hinch
I dont know why this is relevent but my thoughts are either the poster is from Scotland and would be unlikely to know anyone from the echo or there's a Scottish journo kirsty who is known to frequent tattle and has done articles on stuff she's found here... Maybe she knows her
Sorry for delay…. Been actually having to work this week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought this person had named themselves after our own wee Whiney arse… but after having a look myself, it doesn’t appear to be the case. Very strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was itching to whip to bromborough before to see her come out of Nando’s but couldn’t be arsed wasting petrol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Forget about Whiney wanker now guys ruins threads tit like that.
Only credible if they come back with any actual tea and receipts ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Next time it happens an I get excited someone tell me to wind it in 😑.

ooooo I can come through bromborough instead of going the motorway! Wish I’d of known she was there 👀. I refuse to watch her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next time it happens an I get excited someone tell me to wind it in 😑.

ooooo I can come through bromborough instead of going the motorway! Wish I’d of known she was there 👀. I refuse to watch her stories
Yeah me, I refuse to give her the engagement. Has she been advertising anyone since she came back public?

Reactions: 5
Bless Chezza she must be deeply unhappy to constantly have to buy and share designer stuff to validate her existence. Living on the motorway, must be the fumes
Kate makes me laugh, because she just reminds me of a dead loud kid in school that eats crayons. You know she isn’t the brightest spark. Bit of a Gemma Collins vibe

But Cheryl just makes me shudder. Like nearly 50 has to post every day at 5am, and has to post every designer thing she’s gets. Uploading a video of her dog getting knocked over?? All her things about her kids are about how they look, she’s just obsessed with image. She’s more near my mums age..If my mum posted half the stuff she did I’d seriously be having a word..just feel her life must be so empty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't make head nor tails but what is weird to me is that I also read a thread of a small Scottish influencer and we call her daughter whiney wonka as shes a brat who loves chocolate... But this member has never commented on her thread mostly hinch
I dont know why this is relevent but my thoughts are either the poster is from Scotland and would be unlikely to know anyone from the echo or there's a Scottish journo kirsty who is known to frequent tattle and has done articles on stuff she's found here... Maybe she knows her
Kirsty who??

Reactions: 1
Promoting her mate love bug films… just £399 for social media filming training. Inc tips and tricks for reels. Shame she can’t afford that herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Promoting her mate love bug films… just £399 for social media filming training. Inc tips and tricks for reels. Shame she can’t afford that herself!
She's keeping her sweet for her 30th. She keeps reposting that Maddison creations too - she will be arse licking her all year now ready to bum the obscene birthday production.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry for delay…. Been actually having to work this week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought this person had named themselves after our own wee Whiney arse… but after having a look myself, it doesn’t appear to be the case. Very strange!
It's a big coincidence maybe just a lurker

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.