Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate makes me laugh, because she just reminds me of a dead loud kid in school that eats crayons. You know she isn’t the brightest spark. Bit of a Gemma Collins vibe

But Cheryl just makes me shudder. Like nearly 50 has to post every day at 5am, and has to post every designer thing she’s gets. Uploading a video of her dog getting knocked over?? All her things about her kids are about how they look, she’s just obsessed with image. She’s more near my mums age..If my mum posted half the stuff she did I’d seriously be having a word..just feel her life must be so empty.
This!!!! I watch her and think your a year older than me! I never ever post the inside of my home, my car, my wardrobe nothing or my fucken Pets 🤯 she’s obsessed with how her kids look and what they do she’s as vile as fat tits

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is defo the longest she’s gone without promoting hair burst 👀 id fukin howl if they’ve dropped her, that’s her main source of income

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last night I dreamt I was back in my old Job, serving ZSM whilst she looked me up and down and slammed money on the counter, without saying please or thank you. I'm a lurker because I don't get time to comment on my fave threads (truff, sallie, scouse bird etc) but I just had to appear quickly because I know you will all understand the hot sweat I woke up in thinking about those hard times 😑🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one
Have you had Covid? Loads of people are saying Covid is making their hair fall out and it can if you have thyroid problems too. I don’t want to worry you but could explain it if you know of either @gigi_93

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Olaplex full system, expenny but so worth it and Biotin supplements Gig 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Olaplex full system, expenny but so worth it and Biotin supplements Gig 😘
I second this! 10,000ug biotin tabs (Amazon do 12 month supply for £13). My hair fell out in clumps after having covid and these really made a difference.

Not hairburst shite like truffalo spouts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My mums hair was really thin and fine, she uses the watermans shampoo conditioner and elixir, it’s made such a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My hairs been the exact same since summer since having covid, olaplex once a week deffo worth the money. Biotin and sea kelp tablets have been really helping aswell and only washing my hair once a week with no heat atall

• Heart
The Ordinary do a hair serum which I have used for about a year now (a friend recommended it after she seen good results after chemotherapy) it’s called Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density. It’s about £16, and I have noticed my hair has become more full and thicker. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Biotin? I think that works, takes a few months though Gx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The nioxin system is brilliant for thin hair. Olaplex 3 was the only one that did anything noticeable for mine I can do without all the other numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Highly recommend these gi, I’m a qualified hairdresser (back in the day) and I’ve always used this it’s fantastic brings hair back to life you only need a small amount of it x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is defo the longest she’s gone without promoting hair burst 👀 id fukin howl if they’ve dropped her, that’s her main source of income
Hairbusrt responded back to a few people to say that they don’t work with people that are homophobic or racist so not sure how they could work with her again

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg thanks so much for all the recs, I’m so grateful! Going to order the biotin right now, don’t know how I’m gonna decide what shampoo though 😂 good to have options!

I had covid last month and this has been going on for about a year so it’s not that. It did stop falling out for a while but started up again. It’s so weird. Had multiple doctor visits but no answers

READ. THE. WIKI (and don’t buy hairburst)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.