Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she’s a head. You are not qualified to speak on mental health. Stop telling people to just push through it. That is not how it works!!
In the same stinky breath talking about how many exciting things she has coming up 😂😂 someone needs to alter that girls dose

Reactions: 21
My god she’s a head. You are not qualified to speak on mental health. Stop telling people to just push through it. That is not how it works!!
Such a dangerous thing to say. She’s a stupid duck. Shut your bleep mouth on MH issues Kate, you have no idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm blocked for messaging her about a scam mlm she was doing.. A spiritual course that involved getting up at 5 to talk about your inner child 😂 don't ask she was peddling for over £1000 her name is thesocialmama.xo if someone wants to check
If you start watching Social Mamas stories - your mind will be blown 🤯😵💫🤯😵💫
She has 3 young kids and lies in bed half the day while they tend to themselves, her house is a riot & she is an absolute clown

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She has 3 young kids and lies in bed half the day while they tend to themselves, her house is a riot & she is an absolute clown
Much like truff she likes a gunt slapping photo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Narnachops01 any update from Kristen yet girl 💗
I was just reading that about South Road @browncouncilbin. I sometimes pop into there, but again, it’s not my local. I went in before Christmas and her stuff was in there then, but I didn’t take much notice as I was least interested in her tat.

No, nothing. I sent one to the official e-mail for HB too. I haven’t even had an acknowledgement that they have it. With regards to the woman’s half-arsed attempt at the tea, if I get proof that Truff was kicking off on me, I’ll be straight to the Echo. I’m surprised people haven’t already done it as she has doxxed enough people.

I did something else yesterday, but i doubt anything will come of it. The Guardian Paper, I read the Guardian or skim over it everyday. There is a fella on there that gives zero fucks and absolutely rips the government, so I read that and headlines.

The other week, there was a reporter doing a bit about Tattle and us Trolls. (Joke), anyway I got in touch with her and told her if my information was to be given to a third party, then I would take action against her and the paper.

I told her that I had read the article and that although I couldn’t talk about other people that were featured in the article, I could talk about her. I said that I have teenage girls and that I am appalled that her demographic is young girls and young Mothers. That she, in fact, attracts the trolls due to the lies she tells. She manages to dispose of 2/3/4 stone off her body and I was also disgusted that, as an influencer, she is allowed to do this because when she’s seen in the flesh, she looks like a completely different person and it is not on. Then there are vulnerable young Mum’s out there thinking she is doing so well, but she isn’t. She lives the life of two different people. This could result in them feeling like a failure or even PND.

I also dropped in that she is a lying, vile, racist, and homophobic bully. People know she’s a bully. She cries Troll while the lies just keep pouring out and it’s as bad as she has no idea what is real and what is a lie.
I went on to explain that she has supported BLM and is very vocal about any bandwagon, for example, BLM but she’s racist. She's been kind in the wake of Caroline Flack’s tragic death, yet she’s a known bully. She even went so far as to delete all knowledge of her racism and all knowledge of her Twitter making me feel like a liar when I approached HB when, in fact, it was the troll who was lying yet again. I attached the tweets. I also told her she has refused to acknowledge what she has done and there has been no apology which I find disgusting and alarming as she again is showing this behaviour and young girls will think it’s acceptable to behave like this with no consequences.

So yeah, I included other bits about her turning up with Delo to a pregnant lady's house because she had the nerve to speak to a company regarding her concerns. She drinks in pregnancy, she puts people's pictures on her IG of other people that have had an opinion and contacted brands, she uses other peoples Scan pictures, she is a thief, she says she is working with brands, yet when people approach these brands, they have no idea who Katie I AM MOTHER Hayes is.

I advised her basically that she needs to do her homework again because, like the idiots standing by her, and the fact that people are getting death threats and threats of rape from her equally deranged army, that there is nothing poor about her, the crocodile tears are getting boring and the only Troll is Truff herself.

So basically Tattle isn’t to blame for Truff, she only has herself to blame for her actions. I don’t know if anything will come of it but it was more to defend us Trolls and Tattle because people need to realise the like of her and Elle Darby, PTWM they draw the attention to themselves by their actions and that’s is why people talk about them. That Tattle is a cop out for them to blame people for their actions. Instead of taking ownership they play the victim and blame everyone but themselves. It is them that originally pointed people to Tattle by crying about it.

Also, I said read the WIKI.. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I actually feel Ashamed for the people who are supporting this racist, homophobic bleep I really do!

I have just discovered this woman/thread/wiki and it absolutely did not disappoint 😂😂
Welcome it’s possibly one if not the best thread on tattle. We are a lovely bunch of trolls and there are some really funny fuckers on here 🤣🤣🤣

I was just reading that about South Road @browncouncilbin. I sometimes pop into there, but again, it’s not my local. I went in before Christmas and her stuff was in there then, but I didn’t take much notice as I was least interested in her tat.

No, nothing. I sent one to the official e-mail for HB too. I haven’t even had an acknowledgement that they have it. With regards to the woman’s half-arsed attempt at the tea, if I get proof that Truff was kicking off on me, I’ll be straight to the Echo. I’m surprised people haven’t already done it as she has doxxed enough people.

I did something else yesterday, but i doubt anything will come of it. The Guardian Paper, I read the Guardian or skim over it everyday. There is a fella on there that gives zero fucks and absolutely rips the government, so I read that and headlines.

The other week, there was a reporter doing a bit about Tattle and us Trolls. (Joke), anyway I got in touch with her and told her if my information was to be given to a third party, then I would take action against her and the paper.

I told her that I had read the article and that although I couldn’t talk about other people that were featured in the article, I could talk about her. I said that I have teenage girls and that I am appalled that her demographic is young girls and young Mothers. That she, in fact, attracts the trolls due to the lies she tells. She manages to dispose of 2/3/4 stone off her body and I was also disgusted that, as an influencer, she is allowed to do this because when she’s seen in the flesh, she looks like a completely different person and it is not on. Then there are vulnerable young Mum’s out there thinking she is doing so well, but she isn’t. She lives the life of two different people. This could result in them feeling like a failure or even PND.

I also dropped in that she is a lying, vile, racist, and homophobic bully. People know she’s a bully. She cries Troll while the lies just keep pouring out and it’s as bad as she has no idea what is real and what is a lie.
I went on to explain that she has supported BLM and is very vocal about any bandwagon, for example, BLM but she’s racist. She's been kind in the wake of Caroline Flack’s tragic death, yet she’s a known bully. She even went so far as to delete all knowledge of her racism and all knowledge of me, making me feel like a liar when I approached HB when, in fact, it was the troll who was lying yet again.I attached the tweets.

So yeah, I included other bits about her turning up with Delo to a pregnant lady's house because she had the nerve to speak to a company regarding her concerns. She drinks in pregnancy, she puts people's pictures on her IG of other people that have had an opinion and contacted brands, she says she is working with brands, yet when people approach these brands, they have no idea who Katie I AM MOTHER Hayes is.

I advised her basically that she needs to do her homework again because, like the idiots standing by her, and the fact that people are getting death threats and threats of rape from her equally deranged army, that there is nothing poor about her, the crocodile tears are getting boring and the only Troll is Truff herself.

So basically Tattle isn’t to blame for Truff, she only has herself to blame for her actions. I don’t know if anything will come of it but it was more to defend us Trolls and Tattle because people need to realise the like of her and Elle Darby, PTWM they draw the attention to themselves by their actions and that’s is why people talk about them. That Tattle is a cop out for them to blame people for their actions. Instead of taking ownership they play the victim and blame everyone but themselves. It is them that originally pointed people to Tattle by crying about it.

You local to Waterloo/Crosby narna

Funny I emailed home bargain multiple times still had no reply 🥱

Bless Chezza she must be deeply unhappy to constantly have to buy and share designer stuff to validate her existence. Living on the motorway, must be the fumes
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel Ashamed for the people who are supporting this racist, homophobic bleep I really do!

Welcome it’s possibly one if not the best thread on tattle. We are a lovely bunch of trolls and there are some really funny fuckers on here 🤣🤣🤣

You local to Waterloo/Crosby narna

Funny I emailed home bargain multiple times still had no reply 🥱

🤣🤣🤣
I most certainly am @chattycatty.. We probably know each other. 😀

If you hear someone shouting Narna Chops in Sainsbury’s in the Village or Fanny it’s me. I work with a Scottish Man and he calls me Fanny.. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I went on to explain that she has supported BLM and is very vocal about any bandwagon, for example, BLM but she’s racist. She's been kind in the wake of Caroline Flack’s tragic death, yet she’s a known bully. She even went so far as to delete all knowledge of her racism and all knowledge of her Twitter making me feel like a liar when I approached HB when, in fact, it was the troll who was lying yet again. I attached the tweets. I also told her she has refused to acknowledge what she has done and there has been no apology which I find disgusting and alarming as she again is showing this behaviour and young girls will think it’s acceptable to behave like this with no consequences.

So yeah, I included other bits about her turning up with Delo to a pregnant lady's house because she had the nerve to speak to a company regarding her concerns. She drinks in pregnancy, she puts people's pictures on her IG of other people that have had an opinion and contacted brands, she uses other peoples Scan pictures, she is a thief, she says she is working with brands, yet when people approach these brands, they have no idea who Katie I AM MOTHER Hayes is.

Narna thank you, thank you, thank you 😘❤ What’s the journos details please X

Reactions: 6

I've said it before and il say it again, @Narnachops01 you are a legend 👌🏻 I think you should be promoted to "main troll" status based solely on your dedication 😂❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she also not another homophobic bleep?

Reactions: 4
Yet again she’s slapped her sweaty manky hair back after training.

Imagine telling someone who has serious mental health just to push through 🙁 she doesn’t understand that actually her issues aren’t the same as everyone else’s, the way she is feeling is not the same as everyone else and her solutions aren’t going to work on everyone else. That’s why people have tailored treatments. Otherwise, there’s be no need for cbt, psycho therapy, psychosexual therapy, counselling etc, people would just go to the doctor and be told “just push through, go for a walk or run”. Saving the nhs millions and thousands of lives 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I'm tearing up at this speech 😂👏 beautiful

Is she also not another homophobic bleep?
Yeah she did a few stories saying gay people made her feel uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yet again she’s slapped her sweaty manky hair back after training.

Imagine telling someone who has serious mental health just to push through 🙁 she doesn’t understand that actually her issues aren’t the same as everyone else’s, the way she is feeling is not the same as everyone else and her solutions aren’t going to work on everyone else. That’s why people have tailored treatments. Otherwise, there’s be no need for cbt, psycho therapy, psychosexual therapy, counselling etc, people would just go to the doctor and be told “just push through, go for a walk or run”. Saving the nhs millions and thousands of lives 😔
Exactly this! When she comes out with this tit it angers me a lot!

As someone who has struggled over the past 3 years, her ignorance makes me fume.

She clearly understands nothing about mental health, if she did she would realise that telling others to push through it is a slap in the face! If she understood the affects of the words that spew out of her mouth, she would keep it bleeping shut!

She's got a platform. She needs to use it to educate herself and stop peddling her toxic positivity bullshit onto everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm tearing up at this speech 😂👏 beautiful

Yeah she did a few stories saying gay people made her feel uncomfortable
And when that poor girl got murdered she did a glam make up Selfie saying she was just walking home, when she got ripped for it she said her selfies would get more attention 😳she had to delete and repost something else she's honestly something else 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Only missed a day what's all the willy wonka tit ? Who's messaged who im so confused like. Why only half a story either give us the goss or duck off how annoying ! Also that eyebrow pic flipping hec those teeth ! What are they going to look like when she's 80 odd ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.