Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks she knows exactly what she done and how bad it is but I do think behind the brash, braggy exterior she is actually crumbling like a rotten old cookie.
I think she has come on and gone back to normal old ways of showing her #mombod #tigerstrips m, blaming trolls for her mental health & believing this will go away but it won’t… the people won’t forget & I defo think brands have dropped her! I think Mez & her Dad are that thick they believe Trolls edited the Wiki.
The Echo need to do a follow up story on what actions Home Bargs are actually going to take over her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
PRP injections are supposed to be amazing for hair growth. It’s expensive though and the thought of having an injection in my scalp turns me inside out.

Someone I follow on ig had them but she does say it’s a bit weird because she has a bit of a mullet going on from all the new regrowth that that hasn’t caught up with the rest of her hair yet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Peacocks will be getting another message. As for that shoe thing, they don’t follow her, they don’t repost any of her tit so wonder if they are another hellohorlicks. The cunts got no shame has she 🤢

This is not going to go away fat tits. Every time you post something, there will always be one of us beautiful people sending the disgusting tweets to that company, for them to see how vile you really are. And when you’re out and about, there will always be people pointing and saying ‘that’s that homophobic racist bully isn’t it, isn’t she disgusting’ you really can't get away from it at all and you really can’t sleep soundly of a night either. You know what, I take abit of comfort from knowing how paranoid this is making you. You really are having to look over your shoulders at all times, because what you tweeted, there are people out there who are gunning for you and won’t let that go. And it’s all your own fault, no one else’s but YOURS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I cant even be bothered to spy on her stories or posts anymore. Her actions are 100% pure scummy. She has lived for the "trolls" for so long now, I would say she manifested it tbh and used it as her "USP" like her thing.
When the #ads dry up, her business has gone, where will she get her job satisfaction from? Her drive? You know in school when they ask what job your parents do, what does your Mum do Olive....

Sos if my ramble isn't making any sense, I was trying to catch up in between my real job!

Reactions: 41
I cant even be bothered to spy on her stories or posts anymore. Her actions are 100% pure scummy. She has lived for the "trolls" for so long now, I would say she manifested it tbh and used it as her "USP" like her thing.
When the #ads dry up, her business has gone, where will she get her job satisfaction from? Her drive? You know in school when they ask what job your parents do, what does your Mum do Olive....

Sos if my ramble isn't making any sense, I was trying to catch up in between my real job!
What does your mum do oluv…she shouts trolls all the time miss. Then from the back of the classroom, a voice shouts, errrr hello her mums homophobic, racist and a bully miss why haven’t you read the wiki 😂 that kid is going to be so lonely, no one will play with her, parents will tell their kids to stay away from her as her mums a horrid bleep x

Actual state of those shoes. Looks like she’s got oven gloves on her feet 🤢
Compared to the shoes, truff is the state not the shoes. (I know what you mean) fat tits, they are not clogs you soft twit

Reactions: 14
@browncouncilbin, sent mine to Peacocks and Just Fab again yesterday and got nothing. Peacocks say they are inundated with e-mails and will get back to me, but I’m not holding out much hope.

I feel so sorry for Olive, I don’t think her Mother and Father will stay together. I will never know how he puts up with all that bleeping drama.

bleeping hell my Partner calls my Family the bleeping Boswell’s and we don’t have as much drama as she does (well maybe we do, but it’s not because anyone is a racist, homophobic, lying, vile bully). You wouldn’t be called family to us if you behaved like she does. We have gay and lesbian people, mixed race people, and people suffering from MH, not your self-inflicted MH Truff.

The only person I know that has part-time MH problems, and I say part-time as it’s only when you turn them on for being a twit, when you know you’re in the wrong but want the sympathy vote. I've never met anyone who claims they can't get dressed, go out, or do anything because they're so mentally exhausted from real MH issues; your remarks are an insult to people who suffer from MH.But, the people I know that suffer don’t cry Troll then go out with a face full of make-up, dressed and managed to dress a child off and go to a job where it's plain to see, it’s all part of your act.

Stop insulting people who are here and have legitimate MH issues. Get a bleeping grip on yourself, you absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Question - didn’t that Carla hair extensions used to have a slot at oh darlin or am I making that up? The one who owns “mane” ?
She’s liked the TikTok of the homophobic slurs and the trolling .. one of the videos has 84k views too 😌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was thinking of making a TikTok with all the badly edited pictures? Shaving the 4 stone off?????

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I couldn’t agree more with this. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 4
Truffs gonna be sat in The Sit Off on South rd with a pair of binoculars taking notes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.