Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Trolls, just been the Aldi in Bebington when I heard a familiar voice shouting down the phone "yeh I've been at our Kates all day".... turned round and it our was only our bloody Mez! So she's clearly been there watching Oluf whilst Katie slapped 10 tonnes of foundation on. Anyway goes back to my car and there she is getting in her little 2005 Peugeot 107 with the window wiper hanging off.... so fat tits pretends to live this lavish lifestyle, driving around in a car that costs more a month than my mortgage, yet she can't put her hand in her pocket for her little old mum. Sly fucker!!!
Looks exactly like the car somebody who has taken their daughter to Dubai since it was a full on sandpit and she was a toddler would drive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I've said it before and I'll say it again, bumming free food when you can afford it and eating oysters and chateaubriand when you KNOW that inflation and increasing energy bills has made eating basically impossible for anyone on a low wage is ABSOLUTELY IMMORAL. Read the room, Kate. Your absolute contempt for people is worse than your casual homophobia.
Bold of you to assume she can read anything, let alone a room.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well tic-tac-toe she’s only driving round in an a1 herself 🤣 things must be hard for her 😂😂😂
Troll she only drives round it that battered old car with the windscreen wiper hanging off cause Olive loves it.
Olive who saved me is so real and humble she insists nanny drives that car and momma eats gifted oysters from Opera Grill

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well tic-tac-toe she’s only driving round in an a1 herself 🤣 things must be hard for her 😂😂😂
Who Truff? There was a random A1 parked outside my house yesterday, I assumed someone that didn’t want to pay the 50p to park in the town centre a short walk away. So yeah probably Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£65.50 for the Chateaubriand and £16.50 for the oysters, plus the rest of the food and the champagne on top of that too!

bleeping horrible greedy bastards taking that much from a business, no need at all!

Fur coat and no knickers that one, fake fuckers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
£65.50 for the Chateaubriand and £16.50 for the oysters, plus the rest of the food and the champagne on top of that too!

bleeping horrible greedy bastards taking that much from a business, no need at all!

Ive never seen an influenza bum as much food and free meals as her ?? Is it just me ???

Shes a bad bleeping scruff so is Delo.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

never mind calorie deficit, she’ll have a toe deficit if she keeps living like this.. smelly witch will have gout before long… it’s the least we can hope for anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I do think Kates lost weight and fair play but it’s not through a calorie deficit diet it’s more like a stress diet from being published in the Echo and outed as a homophobe. Tell the truth now Kate.
Homie 😂 Homie bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But is she being gifted these things/meals she is known for putting #ad when it’s not so it looks like companies work with her. I‘m shouting LIAR and reckon she had her UC payment and blew the lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have nothing to add to this except;
Put some decent bleeping clothes on that kid Kate you clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The robbing cow!! More fool the shite opera grill for allowing it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.