Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.. sorry to be so “shady” but it seems like she’s not bullshitting. From the messages, she told her “she will be saving them and going to the right people” and the other person has … Kate has backed off… she also unsent a message for some reason too which is why this lady went back at her ..

Alls I read there was …. She sells seashells on the seashore

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ok.. sorry to be so “shady” but it seems like she’s not bullshitting. From the messages, she told her “she will be saving them and going to the right people” and the other person has … Kate has backed off… she also unsent a message for some reason too which is why this lady went back at her ..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies
You can’t leave us hanging like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Kate has messaged someone (God knows what she’s said) & this someone has told Kate that she saved the messages & has sent them to journalists/newspapers to out her. So Kate has backed off. 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sitting here tryna think what’s more than a homophobe and a racist?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sitting here tryna think what’s more than a homophobe and a racist?
Savers thief? Liar, Fraudster, ooh the list goes on maybe not more than a homophobe and racist but as equally damaging, knowing teflon fat tits she will brazen it out.

I AM TEFLON

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand. I’m happy to wait, to see Truff squirm, and face the consequences of her own homophobic, racist bullying actions. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 14
But, I’m in training tomorrow and I want to tell Kristine at approx 08.40am Truff has been a silly girl again.

HB, I hope you’ve got good lawyers because the way this is going on you’ll bleeping need them.

I’m calling she’s a thief, liar, troll, bully, racist, homophobic, bullying, woman that’s being doing fraud and trolling people and herself.

How can she cry Troll when she makes blag accounts herself, she’s got a bleeping screw missing. Imagine being so consumed that IG takes over you’re life. I’ve told you she lives two lives, the life she has and the life she wants too have, the latter being the one she spends most time instead of the real life.

Just when the silly twit thought it was over and went public on her IG again. Deluded 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tit or get off the pot troll

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reckon the dump truck has sent a load of threatening abuse to an echo journalist or summit under a fake account and accidentally outed herself? I NEED TO KNOW can’t go bed now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Kate has messaged someone (God knows what she’s said) & this someone has told Kate that she saved the messages & has sent them to journalists/newspapers to out her. So Kate has backed off. 🥴🥴
That’s how I understood it too. Truff is a shithouse if someone pushes back. Remember Deena (I think) and the white wall 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.