Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies
I don’t get it 🥴..

why can’t you say/show what’s been sent?

Reactions: 35
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies
Don't come at us with half a story.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok.. sorry to be so “shady” but it seems like she’s not bullshitting. From the messages, she told her “she will be saving them and going to the right people” and the other person has … Kate has backed off… she also unsent a message for some reason too which is why this lady went back at her ..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok.. sorry to be so “shady” but it seems like she’s not bullshitting. From the messages, she told her “she will be saving them and going to the right people” and the other person has … Kate has backed off… she also unsent a message for some reason too which is why this lady went back at her ..
Oooh can not wait

Reactions: 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
To be fair I reckon Tattle is the best people to share stuff like that with it, it'll get spread far and wide before the morning #readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How is she getting so many likes are people that thick🤔
Because she cries Troll to anyone Troll.
The outfit her and Olive are wearing, tracksuits on her last post. They are the people that sent L/XL strawberry pj’s to her. I bet they are the same size because if she’s lost weight I’m twiggy.

It genuinely baffles me that she lives the life of two completely different people and she says we’ve got MH problems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Soz, still don’t get it 🤣👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I can’t follow what you’re trying to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This you couch?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly- come along with a proper bit of gossip, or just do one eh?

When it comes to ☕ we're quite fancy. It's not the done thing to show up with a broken teabag, a plastic cup, sour milk, and declare a bleeping tea party.

Bring a proper tea pot (warmed), nice strong teabags (Yorkshire ideally), 3 different types of milk, matching crockery, and M&S chocolate biscuits....or feck off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
what lady went back to who, who’s shady, who’re the right people and who’s not bullshitting?
CFAC07B2-9BB2-4AC4-96FC-7F83CB7B701C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.