Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how I understood it too. Truff is a shithouse if someone pushes back. Remember Deena (I think) and the white wall 🤣
Me too, just shows you, once a bully always a bully. I can’t go to sleep now because nosey hole me, is frightened of missing something. Delo, he must be desperate to put up with this level of drama every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just when I thought blue Monday couldn’t get any worse, come on here to half a story 😭 give us the tea and provide the evidence!
Or give us an indication as to when the tea will be spilled?

Reactions: 21
Ah here man it's not that daft Kirsty mobile tan back under an assumed name is it? duck off to cash converters to sell your dog you fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I've been awol on the scousebird thread. How the funk does she have 'the busiest week ahead' then fucks off on a '10k' walk? Like someone get her a job! I heard Homie Bs are taking on 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bought these a couple of weeks ago and the recipes are so easy to follow and make. So tasty and shows the calories per serving. But I suppose she won’t be able to follow them seeing as they don’t feature “biff, chip and kipper” 🙄
I am screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
biff chip and kipper hahahahahahahahahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right we need rules. No coming on shouting about tea if your going to share half a tea

Sick of people coming on, being tea teasing bastards. It’s rude.

(Also tea always has to be Yorkshire tea bags, you may aswell drink piss otherwise).

Remember when truffalo posted that video being all smug ohhh the trolls are jealous cause I get gifted loads of stuff *pulls smug face looks like a frog

Keep being jealous cause it gets me work *pulls another smug face looks like she’s abit to poop her pants.

Ahhhhh imagine being you truff, posting tit like that. You bad woman. Jokes on you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies
Some one messaged Truff off a fake account?
And they are taking her response to the press?
I’m confused

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right we need rules. No coming on shouting about tea if your going to share half a tea

(Also tea always has to be Yorkshire tea bags, you may aswell drink piss otherwise).

Remember when truffalo posted that video being all smug ohhh the trolls are jealous cause I get gifted loads of stuff *pulls smug face looks like a frog

Keep being jealous cause it gets me work *pulls another smug face looks like she’s abit to poop her pants.

Ahhhhh imagine being you truff, posting tit like that. You bad woman. Jokes on you 😂😂😂
yaass to Yorkshire tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sorry to derail but Yorkshire tea is life. My fella bought pg tips 🤮 had to go to my mates for a brew Saturday morning cause I couldn’t drink that pond water

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I’ve read it as truff has messaged someone abuse but the recipient isn’t to be messed with and has escalated it? Pls give us more info if and when you can 🙏🏼

Reactions: 16
‘Disgusting’ that you didn’t read a shop’s return policy before purchasing a pair of chav trainers? …. get real Karen
Oh here she goes again! Fucken hell long face these went out with the bins in 2018 do people still wear these 😂😂😂

Because she cries Troll to anyone Troll.
The outfit her and Olive are wearing, tracksuits on her last post. They are the people that sent L/XL strawberry pj’s to her. I bet they are the same size because if she’s lost weight I’m twiggy.

It genuinely baffles me that she lives the life of two completely different people and she says we’ve got MH problems.
Well she is a Gemini and they have form for being two people unfortunately for me I’m surrounded by them
In my family and there all just like her bleeping delusional

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fucksaaaaake. Cba with half arsed trolls. Full arsed or not arsed please.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh here she goes again! Fucken hell long face these went out with the bins in 2018 do people still wear these 😂😂😂

Well she is a Gemini and they have form for being two people unfortunately for me I’m surrounded by them
In my family and there all just like her bleeping delusional
I'm a Gemini and can confirm we are bleeping nightmares. I'm nowhere near Truffs level mind you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know so many geminis and the have split personalities. Also her breakfast and drink alone much be 1100 calories. Are you telling me she ain’t eating snacks in the day- would only leave her with 600 cals for lunch dinner and snacks. Bloody deficit my eye! The KHM diet. Say you are on a diet and the edit your pictures to show the loss. Bet she hates that Charlotte D just actually lost the weight.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.