Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Logged on for my early morning shift as us trolls do. I’m so confused. Who messaged who, and what was said???? Screenshots or it didn’t happen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a Gemini and can confirm we are bleeping nightmares. I'm nowhere near Truffs level mind you 🤣🤣
Honestly I can’t get away from them I thought the men were bad narcissistic Gemini’s but Jesus wept she takes it to the next level

I've been awol on the scousebird thread. How the funk does she have 'the busiest week ahead' then fucks off on a '10k' walk? Like someone get her a job! I heard Homie Bs are taking on 👀
Ash I was reading last night can I ask why do they call her Jeff 😂 it’s so funny 😂 and she’s got a cheek to charge people she’s fucken vile

Reactions: 7
Honestly I can’t get away from them I thought the men were bad narcissistic Gemini’s but Jesus wept she takes it to the next level

Ash I was reading last night can I ask why do they call her Jeff 😂 it’s so funny 😂 and she’s got a cheek to charge people she’s fucken vile
Haha yeah we can struggle with our emotions on occasions. But I promise we aren't all as bad. Plus let's not blame Truffs narcissism just on her horoscope, it gives her an excuse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to Truff pudding coffee. It’s decaf so no idea why she wastes her cals on basically a hot choc? If you want something warm and sweet, get an options sachet like everyone else instead of drinking half your lunch?
Her ‘diet not on a diet I love my body I’ve got mum Tum always will have mum Tum’ chat is so boring

Reactions: 28
Ffs late for my 7:17am shift and sending my bespoke to the childminders 😅

So Truff is off private again that lasted long!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@WhineyWonka can you start again please?
made a false account to message someone?
- was it your friend to message Kate or Kate to message your friend?
Who are the right people?
- is it journos or police?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Started as a typo and rhymed with Steff and is built like a Heff so thats how it happened.

Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But, I’m in training tomorrow and I want to tell Kristine at approx 08.40am Truff has been a silly girl again.

HB, I hope you’ve got good lawyers because the way this is going on you’ll bleeping need them.

I’m calling she’s a thief, liar, troll, bully, racist, homophobic, bullying, woman that’s being doing fraud and trolling people and herself.

How can she cry Troll when she makes blag accounts herself, she’s got a bleeping screw missing. Imagine being so consumed that IG takes over you’re life. I’ve told you she lives two lives, the life she has and the life she wants too have, the latter being the one she spends most time instead of the real life.

Just when the silly twit thought it was over and went public on her IG again. Deluded 🙃
@Narnachops01 I ❤ You xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.