Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Disgusting’ that you didn’t read a shop’s return policy before purchasing a pair of chav trainers? …. get real Karen
Jimmy Hill just wanted the excuse to show them off. Transparent woman. Absolute kip of them, I’d rather wear crocs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well Truffs over her disgraceful behaviour, out of private already I see… she just can’t stay away can she. Absolute creature she is

Reactions: 13
That breakfast is easily 500 calories … no way she’s seeing any weight loss eating all that
Not bad if you’re allowed 1700, one thing I won’t criticise her for is eating more to lose weight all these ideas you need to eat 1200 calories a day are false and dangerous. Funny how she can own up to previous Bad eating habits and her involvement with toxic diet culture in the past but can’t own up and apologise for those horrific tweets… oh yeah cause she wouldn’t get to play victim.

Reactions: 24
‘Disgusting’ that you didn’t read a shop’s return policy before purchasing a pair of chav trainers? …. get real Karen
Wouldn't mind they're the older 2016 ones💩.
My hatred for pep is on the same level as truff, they both need locking in a boot and driven into the irish sea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bought these a couple of weeks ago and the recipes are so easy to follow and make. So tasty and shows the calories per serving. But I suppose she won’t be able to follow them seeing as they don’t feature “biff, chip and kipper” 🙄
The writing isn’t 3 letters to a sentence, I don’t think they feature truffle oil or chicken mints either

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The writing isn’t 3 letters to a sentence, I don’t think they feature truffle oil or chicken mints either
“I am food”
“I am eat”
“I am diet”
“I am deficit”
“I am cook”
“Burger and chips”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Size 2? Truff will probably have them off her for Olive, that's about her size judging by the size she usually wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies
Ok… how do you know it’s her?

Reactions: 15
I’ve e-mailed HB again today and asked as well as her being a homophobic, fat shaming, vile, racist bully do they agree with her shaving 3/4 stone off her body. Ha, she fell right into their arms because she’s taken her private off.

I know i sound like a broken Narna; but I want an apology for being made out to be a liar when I told them she had written all that on Twitter.

I am Mother, I am bleep.
How is she getting so many likes are people that thick🤔

Reactions: 5
Eh?

Read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who messaged who? And who’s got a fake account name? I’m lost 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
surely it's easier to actually just stick to a diet than to pretend to be on one all the bleeping time? If she put the same amount of effort into an actual diet as she does photoshopping and all these stories no one would be calling her a Nissan Cube. I don't mean to down play how hard it is to lose weight but it's not as difficult as she makes it for herself either.
Nissan cube😭💀🪦☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.