Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is getting boring now šŸ™„ think you all need to pack it in, does it actually matter whoā€™s who? Well unless your truff and her wrong turn mates youā€™s can all duck off.

But we are all here because of one common interest.

I havenā€™t got the brain cells to go through another version of the thread we donā€™t talk about.

So to keep on track read the wiki! Itā€™s a bleeping masterpiece
This šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ whoā€™s arsed! Carry on troll contacting these brands šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry, I wasnā€™t and Iā€™m not being funny with anyone. If it came across that way, Iā€™m sorry.

I donā€™t care who anyone is, we are all here for the same reason and to try and make her accountable for her actions. I have a bleeping laugh here too. The things that get said on here and in the Wiki are hilarious, especially in the Wiki where it shows the two sides of her; the thin, petite side and the real side. I just can't get it in my head how or why? How can she do it knowing that people know her or why? When she does collabs with clothing brands, do they not think WTAF?

So surely when she rocks up, they think the size 8 wonā€™t fit her. It's literally and genuinely, I donā€™t know, Iā€™m sitting here now and Iā€™m baffled. Why don't any of her friends tell you that you look at twit, everyone will think you're a few cars short of the Grand Prix?

That is what the issue is, and the fact that she is influencing teenagers like mine and yours and also making it ok to not own your tit. Itā€™s not OK, Truff. Setting a standard below what is acceptable but if any of my kids behaved like her, I would disown them. I still cannot get my head around the fact she hasnā€™t said SORRY.

I havenā€™t heard from anyone else but Iā€™m not waiting to hear from anyone I donā€™t think. I will message Kristine for an update and see what they have to say but my guess is they will and probably cease trading once all her tit is sold..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she packing in the protein? She's not lifting? Also isn't protein consumed after the workout to help your muscles out. I'd rather have a small grilled breakfast and the shake for the same amount of cals šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 23
Why is she packing in the protein? She's not lifting? Also isn't protein consumed after the workout to help your muscles out. I'd rather have a small grilled breakfast and the shake for the same amount of cals šŸ˜‚
Troll. That caramel bar is only 200 calories, donā€™t worry about the calories in the yoghurt or the calories in the shake. They donā€™t count as she doesnā€™t only have a shake for breakfast.
Her captions fry my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s got some nerve! Actually believes all this crap. Doesnā€™t think sheā€™s done anything wrong
Read the WIKI

I think it is safe to say the majority of people here are happy. I know I am. Yeah, I'd like to have a holiday home abroad or be retired, but then I'd be pulling my hair out being at home. We all say that if we had more money, etc, etc. But, money is duck all if you donā€™t have your health. The number of celebrities who have had money and then had tragic circumstances in which the money becomes insignificant is staggering. I would rather have my and my family's health any day. So no, I am not jealous of you, Truff.

It is you that arenā€™t happy. You have to bully people, so that says more about you than about them. It has been proven that you are a bully (read the Wiki for reference). Itā€™s you that call people vile and offensive names, names that are so wrong in every way, shape, or form.

It is you that are desperately unhappy with your life, insecure, jealous, arrogant, and that gets people's backs up. You need discipline. You need to think about what you have done now and in the past. You ask yourself why you are in the mess you are and why your growth isnā€™t moving. Just think about that bit. For a change, practise what you preach instead of trying to preach to us. Making out itā€™s Trolls that make you unhappy when in real life that is an excuse to cover up your own unhappiness and insecurities.

Things wonā€™t fall into place because you have sabotaged your career by acting like a twit. Yeah, people will talk, but if you had apologised and shown some remorse, it would have been old news after a couple of days, but no, you have to carry it on and on and draw attention to yourself by being so arrogant.

From where Iā€™m standing, and Iā€™m sure a lot of other people will agree, there is no new you. You would rather ignore and be arrogant than try and make amends and show some remorse.

The only enemy here is yourself, Truff. I know you will be reading this as you are so predictable, but have a think about it.

Has anyone got the e-mail address of the CS for HB please? I donā€™t think I will go through Kristine. I doubt nothing will come of it but no harm in trying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Noticed she never gains weight when she has a weigh in well your pics unfiltered says different and thatā€™s not fat shaming either itā€™s just pathetic that your that perfect you never gain weight even over xmas when probably almost everyone gains weight but our special ZSM doesnā€™t pisses me off her bleeping lies can you tell by this rant i have gained weight have to change me name to ZarasizeXXL šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it is safe to say the majority of people here are happy. I know I am. Yeah, I'd like to have a holiday home abroad or be retired, but then I'd be pulling my hair out being at home. We all say that if we had more money, etc, etc. But, money is duck all if you donā€™t have your health. The number of celebrities who have had money and then had tragic circumstances in which the money becomes insignificant is staggering. I would rather have my and my family's health any day. So no, I am not jealous of you, Truff.

It is you that arenā€™t happy. You have to bully people, so that says more about you than about them. It has been proven that you are a bully (read the Wiki for reference). Itā€™s you that call people vile and offensive names, names that are so wrong in every way, shape, or form.

It is you that are desperately unhappy with your life, insecure, jealous, arrogant, and that gets people's backs up. You need discipline. You need to think about what you have done now and in the past. You ask yourself why you are in the mess you are and why your growth isnā€™t moving. Just think about that bit. For a change, practise what you preach instead of trying to preach to us. Making out itā€™s Trolls that make you unhappy when in real life that is an excuse to cover up your own unhappiness and insecurities.

Things wonā€™t fall into place because you have sabotaged your career by acting like a twit. Yeah, people will talk, but if you had apologised and shown some remorse, it would have been old news after a couple of days, but no, you have to carry it on and on and draw attention to yourself by being so arrogant.

From where Iā€™m standing, and Iā€™m sure a lot of other people will agree, there is no new you. You would rather ignore and be arrogant than try and make amends and show some remorse.

The only enemy here is yourself, Truff. I know you will be reading this as you are so predictable, but have a think about it.

Has anyone got the e-mail address of the CS for HB please? I donā€™t think I will go through Kristine. I doubt nothing will come of it but no harm in trying.
And here endeth your Ted talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That breakfast is easily 500 calories ā€¦ no way sheā€™s seeing any weight loss eating all that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noticed she never gains weight when she has a weigh in well your pics unfiltered says different and thatā€™s not fat shaming either itā€™s just pathetic that your that perfect you never gain weight even over xmas when probably almost everyone gains weight but our special ZSM doesnā€™t pisses me off her bleeping lies can you tell by this rant i have gained weight have to change me name to ZarasizeXXL šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Donā€™t be pissed off. You are right, the majority of people gain weight. Itā€™s what Christmas is about: enjoying it with your family and worrying about the weight on the first Monday in January. I have no shame, I think itā€™s the second or third Monday and I keep convincing myself to start on the 1st of February. šŸ˜Š

I would never fat shame because I donā€™t give a tit how someone looks, how much they weigh, the colour of their hair/skin, their sexuality, or their religious beliefs because I believe that everybody is the same regardless and this world is hard enough without people like Truff who are racist, homophobic, fat shaming, vile bullies. We would all be bleeping boring living in a boring world if we were all the same.

You are honest with yourself and the people around you. You own it, like we all do, and donā€™t get rid of the 2/3/4 stone before going out. We all own it and have insecurities, but itā€™s how we deal with them that matters. Life is too short to worry about overeating a little at Christmas. We should love each day as if itā€™s our last.

I spent Christmas week burying my brother. He was 53 and died a long, horrible, slow death from lung cancer. I am devastated. We were really close. There is one thing that I canā€™t come to terms with: heā€™s never smoked a cigarette in his life. So yeah, what I am trying to say is that life is too short, nobody knows whatā€™s around the corner and as tit as a Christmas we had and the run up to it, we as a family spent it together, as last year, like a lot of people, we couldnā€™t. We ate, cried, danced, reminisced, sang, drank, and didnā€™t give zero fucks. But I know Iā€™ve put weight on, do I care, no. Does my partner care, no? Do my kids care, no.

Life is for living, as it is so cruel at times šŸ’™

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
No, I said my Partner. Sorry I donā€™t know why I feel I have to justify myself. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a scouse thing but l have heard a few people with children call a banana a Narna. I might be wrong but I have heard it loads of times.

The word Narna has been used when my kids were young but as I said earlier on when I first come on my Partner calls me Narna Chops. I have no reason to lie especially not to a stranger. Iā€™ve been accused of being Truff now Iā€™m being accused of being someone else.
My kids called it narna too and I think narna chops is so cute šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like the black shed has gone?! There was never a revel so how can it be gone?!
Looks like her door frame is bending in towards her waist too :rolleyes:

Edited to add: the radiator is bending as well. When you have to edit pics, then at least stand in front of a plain background, not one with lots of straight lines behind you...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here she goes again with her ā€œbusiest weekā€. What does she actually do? Sheā€™s deffo not an MUA anymore because if she was she would be churning out the content. And as for all that protein - unless youā€™re actually putting a shift in, at the gym, you donā€™t need that much. Itā€™s all processed tit that you shouldnā€™t rely on every day. Sheā€™s so thick

Reactions: 20
Here she goes again with her ā€œbusiest weekā€. What does she actually do? Sheā€™s deffo not an MUA anymore because if she was she would be churning out the content. And as for all that protein - unless youā€™re actually putting a shift in, at the gym, you donā€™t need that much. Itā€™s all processed tit that you shouldnā€™t rely on every day. Sheā€™s so thick
Troll, she's got to take pictures of yoghurts and then a picture of oats because LITERALLY 1000s of people message her as Google is too complicated. Shes dead busy yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s so happy with herself she photoshops herself to a size 8.
duck off Truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.