Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her problems stem from her pretending to be something/someone she isn’t. And then she gets wound up when people call her out on her lies. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why she does it? Why would you CHOOSE to go through the stress of constantly pretending to the world to be someone you’re not when there are no pressures to do so?!
this is what she fails to understand. If she was just normal and didn’t feel the need to photoshop every inch of her life, she might be more likeable. It’s the fact that she thinks she’s so well known and so famous that does my head in - coupled with the fact that everyone sees her bouncing round the Wirral yet she still makes herself look like a size 6. She just doesn’t get it

Reactions: 19
On the Go Breakfast cos she's got the busiest week 🙄🙄 She's been to a baby class and for a walk (10k my arse) and to buy a coffee.
No job , making out she's chocker and got loads going on...... top blagger.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How the duck has she got away with this? Don't know if I'm naive but I can't believe she's not being held accountable. Her behaviour was disgusting enough, but to then refuse to apologise or acknowledge it.

She's the most hard faced bleep I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Some of these companies are choosing to continue working with her.
It was always going to happen this way because, in comparison to other influencers, her following is modest to say the least. Coupled with the fact that she isn’t well known enough nationally, it’s been able to fly under the radar. It’s actually quite comical that she made it out to be something that it wasn’t. Anyone out of an L or CH postcode hasn’t got a bleeping clue who she is. It was proven to me the other day when I was talking to a client (make up brand) and to test this theory out, I asked if they had ever worked with her. They said no and asked who she was, and bare in mind, this was a Manchester based client. She thinks everyone knows who she is when the fact is, they don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has genuinely no understanding of calories at all. I’m trying to lose weight quite quick and I’m currently a UK size 12 - so I need to eat about 1200 cals a day to be in a deficit. Like if I have a Starbucks - it would be half of my whole days calories!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve e-mailed HB again today and asked as well as her being a homophobic, fat shaming, vile, racist bully do they agree with her shaving 3/4 stone off her body. Ha, she fell right into their arms because she’s taken her private off.

I know i sound like a broken Narna; but I want an apology for being made out to be a liar when I told them she had written all that on Twitter.

I am Mother, I am bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Calorie deficit 🤣😂😂
was just about to come on and say the same wow wasted calories there Kate love some bleeping deficit you must be on never known someone to do a deficit and eat and waste so many calories in my life and theres no bleeping difference in her ok there is about 5 stone weight loss when she edits her pics like 😂😂

Reactions: 14
was just about to come on and say the same wow wasted calories there Kate love some bleeping deficit you must be on never known someone to do a deficit and eat and waste so many calories in my life and theres no bleeping difference in her ok there is about 5 stone weight loss when she edits her pics like 😂😂
1200 calories in coffee 😂😂😂😂 she is honestly special

• Haha
Reactions: 15
surely it's easier to actually just stick to a diet than to pretend to be on one all the bleeping time? If she put the same amount of effort into an actual diet as she does photoshopping and all these stories no one would be calling her a Nissan Cube. I don't mean to down play how hard it is to lose weight but it's not as difficult as she makes it for herself either.

Reactions: 22
Do you not know that coffee doesn’t count towards your calories? You all need a better couch

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she think anyone wants to know about her diet full stop!!! One boring twit that.

Reactions: 20
Do you not know that coffee doesn’t count towards your calories? You all need a better couch
Was coming onto say this. She obviously doesn’t think you need to count liquid calories 😂 probably drinks more calories than she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was coming onto say this. She obviously doesn’t think you need to count liquid calories 😂 probably drinks more calories than she eats.
definitely does. A bottle of wine is similar calories to a roast. She’s no where near active enough to smash in the calories she does not even from a vanity point of view, she holds very very little muscle which means all of her fat is surrounding her organs and blood vessels. Health wise with the fact she smokes and probably loves a nose beer as much as she loves actual ale she’s doing herself no favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
surely it's easier to actually just stick to a diet than to pretend to be on one all the bleeping time? If she put the same amount of effort into an actual diet as she does photoshopping and all these stories no one would be calling her a Nissan Cube. I don't mean to down play how hard it is to lose weight but it's not as difficult as she makes it for herself either.
Losing weight when you don’t work is easy. When I was a student and had long term breaks I was doing two classes a day and had a decent little body on me. She has the time to be able to cook meals from scratch and exercise loads. But no instead she just pretends. Fukin weirdo 😂

Reactions: 20
When I’m dieting I get an unsweetened black cold brew from Starbucks. But Kate is one of these people who thinks they love coffee but really they just love dessert

Also who the duck says “mega”??? Absolute wool

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When I’m dieting I get an unsweetened black cold brew from Starbucks. But Kate is one of these people who thinks they love coffee but really they just love dessert

Also who the duck says “mega”??? Absolute wool
She’s bleeping mega. Built like an Eddie stobart

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.