Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t life be so much easier for her if she actually just went on a diet 😂. Don’t know how she can keep up the pretence all the time when there’s so many sly pics of her flying about

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it is safe to say the majority of people here are happy. I know I am. Yeah, I'd like to have a holiday home abroad or be retired, but then I'd be pulling my hair out being at home. We all say that if we had more money, etc, etc. But, money is duck all if you don’t have your health. The number of celebrities who have had money and then had tragic circumstances in which the money becomes insignificant is staggering. I would rather have my and my family's health any day. So no, I am not jealous of you, Truff.

It is you that aren’t happy. You have to bully people, so that says more about you than about them. It has been proven that you are a bully (read the Wiki for reference). It’s you that call people vile and offensive names, names that are so wrong in every way, shape, or form.

It is you that are desperately unhappy with your life, insecure, jealous, arrogant, and that gets people's backs up. You need discipline. You need to think about what you have done now and in the past. You ask yourself why you are in the mess you are and why your growth isn’t moving. Just think about that bit. For a change, practise what you preach instead of trying to preach to us. Making out it’s Trolls that make you unhappy when in real life that is an excuse to cover up your own unhappiness and insecurities.

Things won’t fall into place because you have sabotaged your career by acting like a twit. Yeah, people will talk, but if you had apologised and shown some remorse, it would have been old news after a couple of days, but no, you have to carry it on and on and draw attention to yourself by being so arrogant.

From where I’m standing, and I’m sure a lot of other people will agree, there is no new you. You would rather ignore and be arrogant than try and make amends and show some remorse.

The only enemy here is yourself, Truff. I know you will be reading this as you are so predictable, but have a think about it.

Has anyone got the e-mail address of the CS for HB please? I don’t think I will go through Kristine. I doubt nothing will come of it but no harm in trying.
So true money doesn't buy happiness at all. I thought it would bring me ultimate happiness getting a new house for me and my family. I've literally been here a year and now I don't want a house and just want to buy a double decker bus to renovate into a home, have solar panels, fresh spring water grow my own food and live off grid away from society and just have a simple self sustainable life 😂 my whole family think I'm nuts but I've already started saving for the bus after buying some land haha. It's not for everyone. Money and possessions though, when you die you can't take a single thing with you so what's the point in it all ? Like if I was to die tomorrow where would I wake up and would I be thinking "why the duck was I so vain and why did I buy all that stuff I didn't need"
Why are some people never content and always searching for something more in earthly possessions that will amount to nothing or take you anywhere? Maybe I should become a philosopher ? 😂
Wow I've just wrote a whole paragraph and It didn't post 😂😂 stupid phone
Sorry it did post ignore me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All of her problems stem from her pretending to be something/someone she isn’t. And then she gets wound up when people call her out on her lies. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why she does it? Why would you CHOOSE to go through the stress of constantly pretending to the world to be someone you’re not when there are no pressures to do so?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow I've just wrote a whole paragraph and It didn't post 😂😂 stupid phone
Sorry it did post ignore me
That is so sweet. There is nothing wrong with that either. I want to come with you. Plus, there is no point in being the richest man in the cemetery.

If you want to do that, @PhallusSizeMedium I would say when you’ve saved up enough, duck it. You won’t have another chance to do it. All you will have are your wishes and not your memories. Memories will never fade and will never make you doubt yourself or think "I wish I had" or "Why didn’t I?" Imagine your kids' lives, I wish I had been able to give my kids a life like that.

I have always said if my kids wanted to move to another country or across the world, i would be gutted. Of course I would be, but I would never stop them. If they can have a better life, then go for it. You can get anywhere you want nowadays; planes leave the country around the clock.

There is duck all in this country for kids. It’s fucked. It’s never going to get any better. There is no hope for them. When you have influencers like Truff, making it look acceptable to remove 3/4 stone off a picture or be racist or homophobic and facing no consequences, I would want my kids to think it’s acceptable. I hope, however, that I have taught my children the difference between right and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will she be editing olive on her 16th birthday pics or will she have taught her enough then that olive will edit them both before uploading it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the black shed has gone?! There was never a revel so how can it be gone?!
What is she even on about in that pic ? She makes zero sense. Sounds likes she's copied and pasted my weight loss story from the weight loss thread haha not done a calorie deficit !? Mate you was shoving Maccies down ya throat afew weeks ago saying you was in a calorie deficit !? She chats wham
ETA my body gave me olive ? What did little legs not contribute to that ? You solely produced olive yeah ? Did you just lay an egg and wait for her to hatch out ? duck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a theory here. Forgive me if the time line is off but I don’t have the time to scroll back through loads of threads, but all this weight loss babble she’s on about has got me thinking.
Remember a few weeks back she put a story on about her weight and how an ex made her feel so down about it (might of been a reason for “dumping her) and how heartbroken she was, but now she realises it’s wrong bla bla bla.
Well could this of been about PLF and that’s why she swilled Holly because Holly wasn’t having her be cryptic about her man all over insta?
Have I over thought this? 😂

And can we also kick ourselves repeatedly for not nicknaming Holly “Holly SWILLoughby” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I have a theory here. Forgive me if the time line is off but I don’t have the time to scroll back through loads of threads, but all this weight loss babble she’s on about has got me thinking.
Remember a few weeks back she put a story on about her weight and how an ex made her feel so down about it (might of been a reason for “dumping her) and how heartbroken she was, but now she realises it’s wrong bla bla bla.
Well could this of been about PLF and that’s why she swilled Holly because Holly wasn’t having her be cryptic about her man all over insta?
Have I over thought this? 😂

And can we also kick ourselves repeatedly for not nicknaming Holly “Holly SWILLoughby” 😂
Wait she swilled someone ??? I swear I’m wiki caught up, what is all this ?? Lol
Also I don’t for a second believe she’s done a 10K walk today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the duck has she got away with this? Don't know if I'm naive but I can't believe she's not being held accountable. Her behaviour was disgusting enough, but to then refuse to apologise or acknowledge it.

She's the most hard faced bleep I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Some of these companies are choosing to continue working with her.

Reactions: 30
@QueenBarb2 anymore tea girl! Surly this can’t be it about her being a racist, homophobic bleep! I can see her cockiness returning!!

How the duck has she got away with this? Don't know if I'm naive but I can't believe she's not being held accountable. Her behaviour was disgusting enough, but to then refuse to apologise or acknowledge it.

She's the most hard faced bleep I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Some of these companies are choosing to continue working with her.
Yes yes yes!! 100% this it’s shocking, she back to oversharing on the gram! Gut slapping 🤮 with that horrible cockiness she possesses! Surly she can’t have got away with this

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.