Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it mad that no matter what era the pic of Truff is from, she always looks like she’s a really unclean smelly fucker 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wasn’t she off her head? I read some of the stuff the other day, someone asked what thread it was on and I read the first couple.

No I’m just little old Narna Chops, (I am a nearly 43 year old woman), that’s my Gammon calls me that, he did something wrong years ago and I said you bleeping Narna, and it’s stuck. I definitely don’t know who she is though. I have another account on here called mouth like the mersey tunnel but just read some of the threads like Primrose Hill lot, Peaches Geldof, Kate Moss, PTWM etc and a couple of others. I can’t remember my Password and one of the kids smashed my phone so made a new account.

I used to follow Truff and PTWM on IG but stopped following Truff over the the changing of appearance as that alone with young teenage girls makes me so angry, the world is tough enough for young kids especially girls that use SM without seeing these influencers losing three stone when they photoshop their bodies.

So yeah that’s me my Gammon (Grumpy), pisses himself at her and says how the duck can she behave like that and nobody ask questions when they see her in the flesh. Oh and a few Troll rants we’ve pissed ourselves at too. One is long over due I think. ❤

I forgot to say thank you to the lady above that has shared the weight thread.. I too shall be looking at that.

Didn’t you say the other day you got called Narna because your kids called it that when they were little? 🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t you say the other day you got called Narna because your kids called it that when they were little? 🤯
No, I said my Partner. Sorry I don’t know why I feel I have to justify myself. I don’t know if it’s a scouse thing but l have heard a few people with children call a banana a Narna. I might be wrong but I have heard it loads of times.

The word Narna has been used when my kids were young but as I said earlier on when I first come on my Partner calls me Narna Chops. I have no reason to lie especially not to a stranger. I’ve been accused of being Truff now I’m being accused of being someone else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No, I said my Partner. Sorry I don’t know why I feel I have to justify myself. I don’t know if it’s a scouse thing but l have heard a few people with children call a banana a Narna. I might be wrong but I have heard it loads of times.

The word Narna has been used when my kids were young but as I said earlier on when I first come on my Partner calls me Narna Chops. I have no reason to lie especially not to a stranger. I’ve been accused of being Truff now I’m being accused of being someone else.
Im feeling a bit left out here!! Not 1 of you tattle bas*ards has questioned if I'm a real pigeon 🐦

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I thought it was based on a piss take when KHM called a banana a NARNA...🤣
Nahhh Truff probs only spelt it “narna” because she couldn’t figure out how many “n’s” and “a’s” are in the full word BANANA 🤣

.. the same girl who can’t pay her bills on time without a “parenthood diary” 🤣

Delo: its a miracle, you’ll never miss a bill again!!!!

bleeping eye roll..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Isn’t it mad that no matter what era the pic of Truff is from, she always looks like she’s a really unclean smelly fucker 🥴🤣
I always imagine her to wear the same bra for days on a run without washing them. Pure musty smell like ancient BO

Guarantee Delo goes no where near her underboobs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

You could be Our Lady tbh, I don’t care who you are. I’m just chipping in with my two pence of what I thought you’d said 🥴

Just off to read the wiki …

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is getting boring now 🙄 think you all need to pack it in, does it actually matter who’s who? Well unless your truff and her wrong turn mates you’s can all duck off.

But we are all here because of one common interest.

I haven’t got the brain cells to go through another version of the thread we don’t talk about.

So to keep on track read the wiki! It’s a bleeping masterpiece

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I always imagine her to wear the same bra for days on a run without washing them. Pure musty smell like ancient BO

Guarantee Delo goes no where near her underboobs
days? Probably weeks the filthy cretin

That’s because she is an unclean smelly fucker 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.