Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping helllllllll, imagine not being able to sit on the floor and play with your child without your legs being bent up the walls 😑
It's bleeping ridiculous !! Such a selfish fucker
!! Who would their fella and kids sit like that.
I get claustrophobic just looking at it. She doesn't even use the big room hardly for her 'work' just a dumping ground for her shite.

Reactions: 16
She’s surely just being stubborn to prove a point… there is no way on this earth you would live in your house like that?! Big truck must have to reverse park herself into that shoebox of a “living room”

just get rid of your filming room Truffs! Careers gone down the shitter so there’s no need for it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's bleeping ridiculous !! Such a selfish fucker
!! Who would their fella and kids sit like that.
I get claustrophobic just looking at it. She doesn't even use the big room hardly for her 'work' just a dumping ground for her shite.
I still can’t get over the fact he agreed to it when there’s a spare room upstairs she could have used.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I literally live in the world smallest house, with far too many people in it to be comfortable (mainly my step kids 😶)

but why the FRIG would you replace a perfectly good family space for a bloody wardrobe and make your family sit in that crappy lean to? God puts a new term to the word ‘snug’.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone kept a screen shot of Hollie’s baby announcement. Just so we can compare when KHM uses her pic to announce bespoke 2

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god who does the ham beast think she is for a start just looking someone up and down like a piece of dirt is vile. Why does she think she's better than everyone. I'd love for her to even try it with me.
@Graceyloo hope it feeling better, brave of you to come on and speak up. At the end of the day you have owned your mistake and apologised for it. The reason she won't accept your apology is because she would have to admit to the parit shes played and we all know she doesn't take any responsibility. She is literally pond scum that girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So weird how she’s not congratulated Hollie?
Not like she hasn’t posted 182863 times already 🤨
She keeps some things private, troll!
like supporting or being happy for anyone else unless it benefits her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Delos DIY good work again. 🙄 I reckon that @Graceyloo had a lucky escape with Truff not letting him near any room in her house.
CBD73A56-1E78-4A27-B19C-7932921B3D26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I still can’t get over the fact he agreed to it when there’s a spare room upstairs she could have used.
I think he's gone along with it ,believing he was onboard the gravy train. He's gone to town with the MDF on the living room & let her overexpose their child, She's fucked off Oh Darlin thinking she was going to be the next big blogger.....Now Horlicks won't even admit to sending her a box of teabags hahaha.

Time to convert that living room back me thinks😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god imagine not being able to sit on the floor and play with your kid without your feet climbing up the wall.

• Haha
It’s truffle pesto Kate. Probably has about 0.02g of truffle in it and it’s about £3. So it’s pesto mash then.
She’s desperate to be seen as some upper class rich girl. I’ve said it a million times but since you’ve forgotten, you live in a 3 bed semi in Upton with no living room. 👍

Too add, I googled it. 1.5% black truffle. Waaahhhh bleeping nob head.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone do a thread for Danielle I’m bored and want some tea 😂☕

Also can’t believe she full on barged that guy! She would of been told if that was my OH. 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's the whole you don't see my private life when every post is replying to tattle posts not for herself or be relatable

Matt sat (I'd say how but we know he's only 5'7) on her garage floor cuddling his kid with the gate shut no toys and kate again on her phone 🙄😔

Tomorrow predictions 🤔
Bike ride she's not been on for a year
Sunday roast somewhere Olives picked cos she loves it there
Otterspool AD to show they support the racist homophobic horror
Visit to zoo I mean Nan at the window not seen since Xmas
Or Occasion with friends Babyshower, kids party etc

• Haha
I know why Kate loves truffle so much - cos it smells like alchys breathe so she can mask what an ale cart she is and blame it on the truffle oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.