Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive invite a friend over for tea after school, no thanks mummy Im too embarrassed of our house we've no livingroom like my friends houses and you get dressed and shower downstairs 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cutting fine for Olives 7pm bedtime ain’t she? We all know she sleeps 7pm-7am EVERY DAY.
Truff the rugby player probably just going to throw her into bed from that bleeping excuse for a room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trying to catch up but did holly say she was preggers then take the post down, probably cause KHM is desperate trying to get up the duff for sympathy then they can ‘announce together’. Only one scan needed after all
No I think her preggo posts are still up eye, I just noticed that truff hasn’t said anything on her page to congratulate her 👀

(Cue post in 3, 2, 1….)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I think her preggo posts are still up eye, I just noticed that truff hasn’t said anything on her page to congratulate her 👀

(Cue post in 3, 2, 1….)
Strange that she hasn't posted anything isn't it about her best friend sister cousin being preggo ? Considering she posts when her kid shits on the carpet ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cutting fine for Olives 7pm bedtime ain’t she? We all know she sleeps 7pm-7am EVERY DAY.
Truff the rugby player probably just going to throw her into bed from that bleeping excuse for a room.
Was thinking this like how late to have her still fully dressed not all snuggly in her jammys having calm down time looking at picture books with a little bit of milk to sip on. Or if she’s that lazy a nice bit of calming tit on the telly. She’s probs sitting there with a vat of whispering angle like fooookin hell oluf PRETEND TO BE INTERESTED IN FILMS fyi truff I’ve never missed a bedtime YET and Cus of that my baby sleeps 7 til 8.30 so scraaaaaewwwww you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So weird how she’s not congratulated Hollie?
Not like she hasn’t posted 182863 times already 🤨

Reactions: 19
So weird how she’s not congratulated Hollie?
Not like she hasn’t posted 182863 times already 🤨
If I was Hollie I’d warn her not to dare share my business with, 180k evil trolls that are ruining her life.
Read the wiki.

Reactions: 25
Haha she's letting us know Arg is in.
That corridor WOW - little legs feet are climbing the walls 😱😱😱

I can't believe she's got them all lashed out of the big living room it's bleeping shocking like.
And yet poor max is shut out behind the gate

Anyone else think it’s weird there’s a stair gate across the ‘living room’ but not at the top or bottom of the actual staircase?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Haha she's letting us know Arg is in.
That corridor WOW - little legs feet are climbing the walls 😱😱😱

I can't believe she's got them all lashed out of the big living room it's bleeping shocking like.
bleeping helllllllll, imagine not being able to sit on the floor and play with your child without your legs being bent up the walls 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.