Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cz she’s a proper big gob common as fuk. Her last fella was sending someone I know dick pics while he was with her 🤣
Her last fella was also the local dealer 😂

if someone made a thread for miss prinny d I’d be actually scared for her the stuff that would be written too much T!
That’s the problem. I know there’s tea but I don’t actually know what it is. All I know is if you mention her name to anyone outside of her circle you just get eye rolls because everyone knows she’s a dick

He still looks off his moobs doesn’t he 🤢

I know someone who collared her in Thailand getting loads & loads of stuff x
I’ve always thought there’s something dodgy about Cricket. Especially now, the rent on that shop must be astronomical but I never see anyone in there

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just catching up this morning I fell asleep so early I was fucked yesterday bespoke 2 had me up at bleeping 4am wanting biscuits ! I honestly had no clue that Kate had nothing to do with oh darlin anymore I thought she was still big boss it's only from reading here that I found out that wasn't the case. Also think the salon looks much nicer now Cheryl's changed it, before it looked like hello kitty took a tit everywhere. Remember when Kate had a huge tantrum cos another salon got a flower swing chair and she made out like she was the world's inventor of flower chairs and had it patented or something
Yeah her rant about it was on Twitter. You know the accounts she claims is faked by da Trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made it on TikTok but didn’t post it to TikTok as my posts on there are about Kate’s racism/homophobic stuff…if I start posting the family delo etc it’ll fall into her narrative of trolling the family so kept it on tattle x
That TikTok is bleeping lethal I’ve been watching Michael Jackson videos on there for about 2 hours and now watching moonwalker on the telly 🤣🤣 love all the videos on there of bleep hayes tho 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the way she barges into that fella. She’s a proper grock.
She is just really unpleasant no thought for any one else. Hope she’s teaching Olaf to have better manners and not just to barge people out the way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder what the “whoa”was at the end, did she knock someone out 👊🏻 Swill someone young thin and pretty or just barge through on a mission.
Would have loved to see the camera spin round to find out. She’s like a bull in a china shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scousebirdblogs has announced she’s saying goodbye to social media thanks to da trollzzzz. Will Kate follow? Will she duck. She’s addicted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Trying to catch up but did holly say she was preggers then take the post down, probably cause KHM is desperate trying to get up the duff for sympathy then they can ‘announce together’. Only one scan needed after all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.