Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen shot this ages ago of Daniele Gregory 😮
God forgive me but she does look like she has transitioned from male to female now.
Where she was not pretty naturally, she was also absolutely fine. She now is ugly.
It’s like have you ever seen the documentary years ago where they showed what would happened if you put all the best features of the worlds most beautiful women together on a face and the result was HIDEOUS. This Prinny D has gone and bought a nice nose, and a nice chin, and nice teeth or whatever but all put together the result is terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Names Soft Shite , Matty Soft Shite 🤵🏻
He is so special im bleeping screaming hahahaa. Absolute Mug shot View attachment 990994
He still looks off his moobs doesn’t he 🤢

That was a nasty rumour made up by someone who had beef with them, think she tried to return something worn and they wouldn’t take it back so she fumed and spread that.
It was either that or she tried to return something fake to them and claimed they sold it her. It was years ago. Either way it was a malicious rumour.
I know someone who collared her in Thailand getting loads & loads of stuff x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She must of felt sick taking Delo to a party full of young skinny Minnie’s while she barges around looking like Herman Munster into that hideous Windolene blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I had a relative who worked at flannels and apparently a lot of people buy the genuine stuff, then buy the fake exact replica then go to the shop and try and get a refund on the replica and swap the clothes tags over. Pure scruffbags, wouldn't shock me if truff did something like that.
@Quarrantinemadness
Oh really 😳
I did think there was something miss with the whole situation tbh and there may have been half a story

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She just thinks she’s so important doesn’t she just smashing people out the way 😡

Reactions: 14
*To the tune of the Justin Timberlake classic ‘Sexy Back’*

🎼
She’s got a massive back!
(Yeah!)
She’s homophobic and a racist, FACT!
You’re nothing special, they talk behind your back!

I’ve got a rusty fridge!

You’re racist Kate!
We’ve seen your Twitter,
You should be ashamed!
You smell of chip fat and you’re a disgrace!
It’s just that carry on for Insta Fame?!

Take it to the wiki!

Come here girl
You Troll, be gone with it
Size of the back?!
ZSM
You Troll! be gone with it
Drinks on me (during pregnancy)
Let me see who you working with? #AD
Look at those fat tits?
You’re homophobic and vile
Pimp out your child
And get your unisex blazer on

Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?

She’s got a massive back!
She’s disgusting and don't know how to act
Apologise try an make up for the things you lack
This thread is blowing up, and that a fact!

Take them to the wiki! 🎶

Read the wiki. Pink button at the top of the page.
This is the funniest thing I've read 🤣 I can't stop laughing! 👏👏 it needs to be recorded and played over some tic toks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.