Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Truff at 30 years of age play dress up & constantly wears Tutus ? But she's got the little girl like a Plumber on Call ? She's only missing a wrench 🔧 ?????
5FDAA8A8-952B-4F4E-AACD-E068483FEE1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
All I know is that she’s a loud mouth cow and that she was so desperate for a fella that she settled with a 24 year old 😂

Oh I know. She’s forever buying the shite that no one else wants

38 😂

duck off troll you leave my Marty alone!
if someone made a thread for miss prinny d I’d be actually scared for her the stuff that would be written too much T!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair to simple Matthew though he is playing and interacting with his daughter , Truff just looks like she's had her phone out shoved in the kids face the entire time for Insta #perfectfamilyday 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She is one arrogant little fucker isn’t she? “Waving away all negativity…” eeeeeeeeeeeh! You’re a show!
See she’s doing a wedding show 👀 MUA’s pay to do these to drum up business so she must be skint. Wonder how she’ll spin it tho… and wonder if any of the models will come on and spill the beans. Bet ya she’s gonna be fuming that she’s gotta go and PAY to use all her tit make up and make up brushes on catwalk models who aren’t paying her. She must be poor! Aaaw! R ya poor Kate?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No way!!! When???
It was a few years ago now, someone posted on Facebook that apparently they had bought something and when they compared it to someone elses it wasn’t the same and then loads of people were commenting saying the same and and I’m sure someone comments saying that they sold fakes and then it the same happend with that tesutti was aswel someone had bought sliders and compared them and they didn’t have the designer logo on the bottom like someone else from the actual shop then a few people were saying they had the same and they were selling fakes aswel

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That Prinny D thinks she’s Kim K doesn’t she. Except her arse is as flat as her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Truff at 30 years of age play dress up & constantly wears Tutus ? But she's got the little girl like a Plumber on Call ? She's only missing a wrench 🔧 ????? View attachment 991007
She looks like Mario and Luigi’s missing sibling. Dress the poor girl in some comfy girly clothes, even dressing her in a giant pink blazer would be better than this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s Truff coming through like a Freight Train 🚂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Why is she always wearing shoes that look as if she’s borrowed them from Sideshow Bob?
Troll! She buys them even if they’re too big because she likes them and when Proppet actually fits into them, no one else will be wearing them.

Seriously though, I’m starting to think that she thinks that if her foot goes into the shoe, it means it fits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was a few years ago now, someone posted on Facebook that apparently they had bought something and when they compared it to someone elses it wasn’t the same and then loads of people were commenting saying the same and and I’m sure someone comments saying that they sold fakes and then it the same happend with that tesutti was aswel someone had bought sliders and compared them and they didn’t have the designer logo on the bottom like someone else from the actual shop then a few people were saying they had the same and they were selling fakes aswel
I had a relative who worked at flannels and apparently a lot of people buy the genuine stuff, then buy the fake exact replica then go to the shop and try and get a refund on the replica and swap the clothes tags over. Pure scruffbags, wouldn't shock me if truff did something like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.