Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s Naomi’s fella. I think that’s Mason who is Prinny D’s boyfriend who is about 20 years younger than her because anyone around her age avoids the duck out of her
The lip balms pic, the other guy is mason, prinny d’s boyfriend he’s about 20 something, she’s 38 or 39,

Mason has his own building business, he did a lot of work on their new house and he’s actually competent and really good at it, unlike Delo. He should give Delo a few tips sometime 🤣

Reactions: 13
The lip balms pic, the other guy is mason, prinny d’s boyfriend he’s about 20 something, she’s 38 or 39,

Mason has his own building business, he did a lot of work on their new house and he’s actually competent and really good at it, unlike Delo. He should give Delo a few tips sometime 🤣
Yeah to be fair he did a good job on their house. He actually seems like a decent lad, just a bit of an odd paring with her as she’s bleeping vile

Reactions: 5
As I’m an oldie (of 52 years 😩😭) can you briefly explain affiliation schemes! I don’t use Instagram much, just the odd pop on! Don’t really know what it’s all about regarding influencing! So I’ve no idea what they are! Thank you x
I’m nearly 52 & when I see it in black & white I think duck me how the hell did I get to my 50’s. That old saying is right though, I don’t feel 50 in my head. I like to think I’m a young 50 😁
I still rather be in my 50’s than Truff though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

He might take Delo on as an apprentice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t get over that pic of her holding her tits up hahahahahaha little sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this morning they have been to play centre. Delo seems to have found some building work suitable for him though.
Of course Olive LOVED it. Absolute favourite. I think she was there to interview for CEO.
What she got that kid dressed in 🥴😒😏🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think that’s Naomi’s fella. I think that’s Mason who is Prinny D’s boyfriend who is about 20 years younger than her because anyone around her age avoids the duck out of her
It’s cz she’s a proper big gob common as fuk. Her last fella was sending someone I know dick pics while he was with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cricket, that was found out to be selling fakes 😂
That was a nasty rumour made up by someone who had beef with them, think she tried to return something worn and they wouldn’t take it back so she fumed and spread that.
It was either that or she tried to return something fake to them and claimed they sold it her. It was years ago. Either way it was a malicious rumour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.