Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Co-owner of Doll Beauty and Doll HQ in Chester. Swans around thinking she’s famous when really, every one in Chester thinks she’s a tit 😂
How old is she? Looks like she’s just been on holiday with her oafish younger brother. They look ridiculous together. He’s got the same teeth as the other males in their fake friendship group. They all look like chipmunks!

Read the wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why she films her reels in the garage when she turned her living room into a fliming room. MAKE 👏 IT 👏 MAKE 👏 SENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't understand why she films her reels in the garage when she turned her living room into a fliming room. MAKE 👏 IT 👏 MAKE 👏 SENSE
Bet that filming room is rank and has been turned into a dumping ground like her stupid pantry full of spaghetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s not on TikTok 😭😭
I made it on TikTok but didn’t post it to TikTok as my posts on there are about Kate’s racism/homophobic stuff…if I start posting the family delo etc it’ll fall into her narrative of trolling the family so kept it on tattle x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s done delo dirty
In the beginning he wasn’t bad, but now he’s morphing into an old man with tit hair and weird dress sense. Maybe he’s happy with that, and being in a sexless relationship. But to me it’s sad how much she’s changed him.
She's not that soft,she's changed Delo to look like a Fanny so that nobody would touch him !!! You take your fella to a party full of 21 year olds & not worry about anyone looking at him/her only to take the piss !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our leccy legs giving it large.
He looks like a little rent boy

Holding up her tits to stop them from swinging at her knees 😭
Seriously here me out why the duck does she need to get her body out in front of Instagram? Is this normal? Is this what everyone does now? I get ready and say to my husband do I look ok he says yes your always gorgeous to me my sons on the other hand will say what you wearing mum 😂😂 but not once in 10 years have I stood I front of my camera abs asked 186k strangers does my outfit look ok? 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a barm pot isn’t she! Do people care what weight she is do they care really if she’s a 20 or a 12

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Question - could the creased clothing be intentional to hide photoshopping? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I dont know much about prinny d, I'd love to know some tea, dish girly hahhaa
All I know is that she’s a loud mouth cow and that she was so desperate for a fella that she settled with a 24 year old 😂

She’s a divvy isn’t she! I had to unfollow her after her constant posting of her personal shopping sessions in Cricket 🙄
Oh I know. She’s forever buying the shite that no one else wants

How old is she? Looks like she’s just been on holiday with her oafish younger brother. They look ridiculous together. He’s got the same teeth as the other males in their fake friendship group. They all look like chipmunks!

Read the wiki
38 😂

Cant unsee this now everytime Delo appears on here. No waistcoat though.

duck off troll you leave my Marty alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.