Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like how did Kate know that a random girl in the hairdressers fella had contacted her fella to do some panelling?
But it is khm so I suppose anything and eeverybting is possible
Hahahaha Jesus I was pissed last night, I'm in awe of that typo of everything 🤣 howling at me 'airrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah like how did Kate know that a random girl in the hairdressers fella had contacted her fella to do some panelling?
But it is khm so I suppose anything and eeverybting is possible
I did think this bit was weird as fuk but we know that truff has access to that profile and she probably stalks every single customer delo gets beforehand because she’s that insecure

Reactions: 25
Not gonna lie Trolls I’m not happy with the Marti Pellow comparisons… 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think that’s Naomi’s fella. I think that’s Mason who is Prinny D’s boyfriend who is about 20 years younger than her because anyone around her age avoids the duck out of her
Hes another one that registered on my gaydar 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up this morning I fell asleep so early I was fucked yesterday bespoke 2 had me up at bleeping 4am wanting biscuits ! I honestly had no clue that Kate had nothing to do with oh darlin anymore I thought she was still big boss it's only from reading here that I found out that wasn't the case. Also think the salon looks much nicer now Cheryl's changed it, before it looked like hello kitty took a tit everywhere. Remember when Kate had a huge tantrum cos another salon got a flower swing chair and she made out like she was the world's inventor of flower chairs and had it patented or something

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hes another one that registered on my gaydar 🤮😂
😂😂 he looks like that thing out of the goonies. But that literally is the best that Prinny D will get. She needs her own thread on here 😂

Just catching up this morning I fell asleep so early I was fucked yesterday bespoke 2 had me up at bleeping 4am wanting biscuits ! I honestly had no clue that Kate had nothing to do with oh darlin anymore I thought she was still big boss it's only from reading here that I found out that wasn't the case. Also think the salon looks much nicer now Cheryl's changed it, before it looked like hello kitty took a tit everywhere. Remember when Kate had a huge tantrum cos another salon got a flower swing chair and she made out like she was the world's inventor of flower chairs and had it patented or something
It’s actually hilarious how quickly Cheryl decorated it after Kate left. It’s as if she hated it all along 😂😂 probs against popular opinion but I bleeping love how sly our pep head is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
😂😂 he looks like that thing out of the goonies. But that literally is the best that Prinny D will get. She needs her own thread on here 😂

It’s actually hilarious how quickly Cheryl decorated it after Kate left. It’s as if she hated it all along 😂😂 probs against popular opinion but I bleeping love how sly our pep head is 😂
Who is Prinny D?

Reactions: 1

I dont know much about prinny d, I'd love to know some tea, dish girly hahhaa

Reactions: 10
Scandiborn reply.

So Scandiborn don’t work with her and have no intentions of working with a homophobic racist bully. Well in Scandiborn ✌🏻
As I’m an oldie (of 52 years 😩😭) can you briefly explain affiliation schemes! I don’t use Instagram much, just the odd pop on! Don’t really know what it’s all about regarding influencing! So I’ve no idea what they are! Thank you x

Reactions: 4
Co-owner of Doll Beauty and Doll HQ in Chester. Swans around thinking she’s famous when really, every one in Chester thinks she’s a tit 😂
She’s a divvy isn’t she! I had to unfollow her after her constant posting of her personal shopping sessions in Cricket 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our leccy legs giving it large.
I was gonna say if that was my Dad I would be ashamed,but he’s about my age. So I would have to say if he was my Hubby I’d be ashamed🤣
He thinks he’s cool but he’s the person you would definitely avoid on a night out!
I wonder if Naomi’s Mother fucked off because of his dancing. I’m sure I would!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.