Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Only came on for a mooch. Why is Delo morphing into Claire Balding? Why is Truff a mahogany tit colour? And why hasn’t the poor lass been gifted an iron? The pink blazer actually haunts me, imagine her coming after you like a bleeping neon space hopper in that.
Morphing into Claire Balding hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Our leccy legs giving it large.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
she looked awful the fact she went out with it creased she has no shame, the editing is shocking!
she’s the biggest liar ever “i’m ZSM” “i run 5k in 18mins” “i don’t drink when pregnant” “i’m not a racist/Homophobic/Troll” “i’m never hungover” any more lies anyone wants to add 😂😂😂
I’m a part owner of Oh Darlin’
I can put false lashes on
My breath smells of strawberries
Making a living room out of a 3ft by 7ft garage is perfectly normal
I work with Scandiborn

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m a part owner of Oh Darlin’
I can put false lashes on
My breath smells of strawberries
Making a living room out of a 3ft by 7ft garage is perfectly normal
I work with Scandiborn
I wear a Zara size Medium trousers
Matt cant wait to out a ring on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe home bargains still haven’t replied the audacity!

before I ever knew who she was around a month ago I bought some of her cheapo hair clips, ripped myhair out!

honestly don’t think anyone outside of Merseyside know who she is 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s done delo dirty
In the beginning he wasn’t bad, but now he’s morphing into an old man with tit hair and weird dress sense. Maybe he’s happy with that, and being in a sexless relationship. But to me it’s sad how much she’s changed him.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.