Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Wow!!! The brass neck of her!! It was ok for her to bounce up to someone's doorstep when she felt they were in the wrong yeah?!!!! What a victim she is!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ahhh lads I'm still here 😂😂😂 waiting on the goss to come in and catching up on Irish Influenzas 😀 😉 😜
Don't have anywhere to be tomorrow but am contemplating a rivotril, 2 x solpadeine and bed but I'm gone back reading the Wiki also on Truff...God she really is a cunt!
Get to bed now girl , no weirdos going to come on at this time now.
This covid cough keeping me awake so I've been on the night shift too 👀👀

The Echo Facebook debate was still going at 2am 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

VIP Member
Bet Delo is mortified
Honestly, the more I see of him I bet he doesn’t even have a scooby what’s really going on.

He’s probably thinking another day another drama.
Let’s face it, Kate won’t be telling the truth to him and he deffo doesn’t seem like a man with morals or ethics. If he had ANY, his kid would not have been dragged round social media the way she has the last year or so. It just wouldn’t happen. It’ll only sink in when they have to start eating out of that stinking pantry, probably have to share a bowl with Max. Just seems far too gormless to have any control in that household.
If it’s true he used to hit Danielle 👑 then I can only say ending up beaten down by Truff is true karma.
My fella would have me over the coals, and rightly so, if I, as a mother, was pulling our family down like this by association. If it was just the two of us I’d be getting an ultimatum

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Parsnipface

Long time lurker here. I work in PR at an agency that works with some major brands, all of which have at one time or another, worked with influencers. I am absolutely baffled and fascinated all at the same time as to what is going on at the moment, especially with KHM. There’s definitely a trend that has appeared this week, rightly or wrongly, to cancel out influencers. Elle Darby - I have had personal contact with her in the past, is probably one of the worst influencers I’ve ever had the displeasure to work with. But, at least she has come out and apologised - even though we all know she’s sorry the tweets have come out, not that she’s sorry for writing them. Molly Mae who I have also worked with, is being trounced for her interview with Steven. Ok she hasn’t apologised yet but, it’s very clear her comments come from a very immature mind and I don’t for one second think she meant to offend, she’s actually a really sweet girl but very very immature, misguided by her awful manager and lives in her own world. Which finally brings me onto Kate Hayes. Clearly someone who isn’t represented (or, if she is, they need the sack asap!). I’ve never worked with Kate but it’s clear she thinks she’s a cut above the rest. How dare she first try to pin blame for her tweets on the people that resurfaced them. Secondly, how utterly aggressive was her comment to the Echo. She’s not a young, immature girl. She’s a fully grown woman who is a mother. Yet, she’s also full of her own importance and is a clear narcissist as well as being hugely uneducated and probably a little behind the curve when it comes to basic social interaction. Instead of instantly getting on the defensive, why can’t you just own it Kate? Yes, you can blame people for resurfacing the past but you can’t blame them for what was posted. That was all YOU! Own it, apologise and move on. The way you’ve handled this so far is disgusting. No one wants to see their livelihood ruined but, I’m sorry to say, you’re becoming the master of your undoing.
Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk 😂
Omfg I love you.

You've nailed my feelings so much more articulately than I could. I take no joy in seeing someone's livlihood destroyed, but doxxing, no apologies, all that stuff is so abhorrent I'm not able to say I can feel too bad at her undoing as she's clearly the author of her own misfortune.
But you definitely encompassed my feelings here, mollymae is a childish spoilt dimwit, but I think she's probably just that, no malicious. Kate seems to be very malice filled, to allow another woman, even if she's upset you online to be abused and threatened has disgusted my core.

But thanks for sharing new friend!

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The fact that she still uses dark skin emoji’s to represent herself cause she either think it looks cool or represents her having a tan.
FYI if your white and purposely scroll through the emojis to find the dark skin tones for yourself have a word with yourself it’s offensive.
Notice the majority of her bum lickers also do this

• Wow

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
OMGGGGGGGGG ! I have not been on since b4 xmas as we had a funeral 3 days before (and kates fake crying stories for likes about dead children made it ten times worse for me I went to a really bad place mentally) so xmas wasnt really great been very down tbh, so not been on at all have no clue what I've missed but I've just seen the echo and omg ! Cant say I am surprised really though, shes a show, homophobic slurs, calling people alcoholics when she drank during pregnancy the list goes on, shes the biggest hypocrite and troll of all !!!! Hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year anyway guys I have missed you all and the funny hello dave and christmas carols :ROFLMAO:. for anyone new here, head to the top of the thread and click the little box "WIKI". start from page one, each page gives you a link to the next wiki, happy fact finding !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
So when is Cheryl releasing an actual statement saying the pig is no longer in the sty?

Oh Darlin is forever going to be associated with Katie so Cheryl is going to want to get rid of that negativity asap!

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
I bet her in laws feel fucking ashamed, she’s absolutely tapped and I honestly can’t believe how poorly she’s handled all of this.

Her “agent” family and friends have been absolutely no use clearly and she’s not had any advice at all it seems.

She had opportunity to speak to a reporter from the echo and potentially turn all this shit storm round/atleast have her say (even though we all know it’s lies).. and instead replied with an arrogant sarcastic statement about unfollowing her if you don’t like her.

Thick as fuck!
Imagine her in truff towers tonight😷😂

I bet olive's nappy hasn't been changed in days, dripping shit like a broken bog, the floors are like rivers of piss, truff locked in the mua room like a squatter, covered in 5 days old hairburst and turkey butty residue. Delo still in his white pjs, hoarded up at jack Brows.

I cannot wait until tomorrow, I am deadly serious using some last minute leave 😂

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Kate you’re a cunt. By the time you read this it’ll be in the past. The past is the past. I AM MOTHER NOW. So therefore I’m not a troll✌🏼Dickhead

• Heart
  • Haha

Papparazzo1

Kirsty needs to wind her neck in and focus on matters at home.....her little lad was being a little shit a few weeks back in Kirkdale after an Everton game, being cheeky to fellas in a pub by Kirkdale Station. Maybe he's got his ma's attitude.

• Wow
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Omg I can’t look anymore Kirsty is making me cringe too much! Of all the people to be defending KHM, she’s not a good candidate 🙈🙊 she’s coming across as stupid, inarticulate and uneducated. She’s digging the hole for Kate even deeper! Stick to spray tans Kiki girl, you’re making an absolute show of yourself

• Haha
Some girl who was commenting defending the heffa lastnight is good mates with my cousins, I spoke to them this morning asking how they can be mates with someone who can defend a racist, homophobic smelly horror and they got sent the wiki. They screamed with laughter at the way she is and told their mate straight to leg it being up her ass on the echo 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Kirsty get on here and stop replying on the echo you melt 😂😂😂 prob thinks she’s boss because her ex sister in law is Danielle “Pringles” Lloyd

• Haha
  • Sick

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Friggin hell money bags didn’t think to black out the prices of your order tho did you 🤣💅🏼
Money truff could only dream of spending. actually no she would rather have it for free the fucking bum
I am in fucking bulk 🤣
What has this thread come too when we are bragging about what we spent October-December on fucking cheap clobber🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41