Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
If she does disappear I will miss this thread and the sequinned, feathered too small outfits. I’ll think of you northern trolls, no longer shaking when truff does a jumping clothing reel in her garage

• Haha
Reactions: 41

eskimopie

VIP Member
I’ll be surprised if she issues an apology. She has spent most of the last 2 years playing the victim over ‘my trolls’ and her comment to the Echo only serves to reinforce her attitude that she has nothing to apologise for.

If she does say something it will be because Home Bargains have forced her hand, and I expect (sadly) that it will be carefully worded to be a bit of a non-apology.

I hope more than anything that someone with half a brain spell checks it 🤪 Can you imagine if she writes it herself?? It would be 5000 words long with no commas!!
If she does a video she won’t be able to stop herself from making it about the trolls. Home bargain should write her a statement and have her put it out ASAP. I wouldn’t let her near a camera. Hand on heart believe she wouldn’t of had another contact with them anyway, she’s been nothing but a liability from the start. She’s not properly promoted it either! She should of been doing weekly tutorials using all her own tools. She’s took the whole thing for granted as she does with everything.

• Heart
She will respond on her own terms she says…. She’s desperately trying to think of a way to apologise without actually accepting responsibility for anything. I do believe one of the hardest lessons to learn as an adult is learning how to own your shit. She seriously needs to grow up, as a woman of almost 30, she’s acting like a school kid, deflecting and trying to blame everyone else for her immature casual use of homophobic terms and her sloppy approach to life. Its a wonder these people get caught out time and time again by things from their pasts. They haven’t even got the mental capacity to make sure their socials are squeaky clean and dont contain anything blindingly offensive. Shes made her bed as she always preaches, now she must lie in it.

• Heart

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
My cousin liked the article on Facebook and has now been blocked by Kate on insta…. She didn’t even comment.
Hahahahhaha imagine her in the farty bed writing down names to cross reference and block. What a fuckn waste of time. All that admin for a chicken kebab and rice ahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I can't keep up with these threads but have been dipping in this week due to the drama. I have two observations:-

1) That Katie thinks Instagram is her "life career"?!!
2) That's she "works hard"!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MizMac

Olive will be fine, she’ll no longer have to wear Real fur or shoes 4 times too big, she’ll be head to toe in Primani and rocking it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'd love to say I'm shocked, but I'm not. She was never going to apologise. She wants to let it blow over and hope her "fans" don't come here and see what's really happening. She is truly hoping that everyone moves on so she can keep working with "brands" and continue the freebie train. It's despicable really. I hate to see anyone have food stolen from their table, but she is so unapologetic and the food was gifted anyway. May she topple off her cardboard empire.

NormalPerson

I know this would be very difficult for your narcissistic brain to comprehend, Katie, but what you need to try and think in this situation is this;
Take away all your trolls and tattle completely, say they didn’t exist… THOSE TWEETS ARE STILL THERE!!! And that is the problem.

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I don’t think Cheryl needs to make any statement, everyone knows Kate is no longer part of Oh Darlin, Chez done a great job of redecorating and rebranding it and making it her own, not bad for someone who is in their 40’s don’t you know 😂 and she’s totally distanced herself from Truff. She could barely even look at Kate from the videos I seen of the salon Xmas night out.

All’s she’d be doing by making some kind of statement now, is highlighting that she used to be in business with her. And why risk getting all the hassle and bullshit messages that Sharkey has got from Kate’s gang.

Nah, in this case, silence is golden.

• Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
There is no way now that H&B can just let this go, thanks to John and Kirsty’s massive ramping up of engagement on the Echo post.

Bravo simpletons, bravo 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The thing is, people keep saying the trolling is disgusting but we have never ever seen evidence of this trolling. It’s nothing like when Bobby Norris was actually being trolled by online bullies sending him terrible messages. She has never shared any messages sent to her account from a troll & you know she absolutely would if she had any! If the police were involved like she claims then she 100% would NOT be doxxing people on SM - she said on Amanda’s cook along that she couldn’t say much about trolls cos the police were involved yet the next thing she is sharing peoples names online but with no evidence that they have done anything!
Tattle is not trolling it’s people gossiping about scandal and calling out lying influencers for their scam behaviours.

Reactions: 39

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Kristine will have had her arse handed to at work by now for going way above her pay grade and responding to a complaint by denying the tweets were even Kates.

That made things 10 times worse.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Oh dear Kate. This has all gone so very drastically wrong for you and you must be so embarrassed. Your family must be mortified (especially the uncle who had to pay Savers back £4000 because your robbed it from their tills). He probably thought you were a good person just made a bad choice at the time which is why he helped it all go away. Sadly you didn’t learn from that and have bulldozed through life thinking you’re untouchable. Today shows you up for being the horrible little toad you are.