Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which video is that?

Now I’ve been blocked from posting on Tik Tok 🙈
I was just going to ask as i saw it but dont have a clue how it works but did notice a whattsapp button, I was too scared to touch it and no young person around to ask! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can't believe that her agent hasn't said, listen Katie, sit down read through this response I've created for you and make it your own, instead of allowing her to stomp round the wirral at 6am rambling about nonsense and trollz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope sharky is ok and has reported this to the police. Kate for doxxing her and all the companies she messaged yesterday as one of them must have broken data protection laws.

Reactions: 21
I just can't believe that her agent hasn't said, listen Katie, sit down read through this response I've created for you and make it your own, instead of allowing her to stomp round the wirral at 6am rambling about nonsense and trollz
Iv just trayed to find her Instagram as she's blocked me but now I can't find in the over way I find as her Instagram been taken down

Reactions: 5
I was just going to ask as i saw it but dont have a clue how it works but did notice a whattsapp button, I was too scared to touch it and no young person around to ask! 😩
haha! the whatsapp button just gives you the option to share it to people on your Whatsapp :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably above their ‘pay grade’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow home bargains, that response is shocking!

Kristine you had one job to do…

Reactions: 21
Just shows to me she's a narc always someone else's fault here vile trolling tweets have been shown but it's the trolls fault witch you are the troll

Reactions: 15
Just keep putting them back up on TikTok. I’m not tech savvy to do it. Home Bargains reply needs putting up as well!

Reactions: 12
Bloody Nora (fen) I haven’t been on this thread for ages, clearly not a main troll. But I had to come over and see what the drama was after the stories this morning. Shes the master of her own undoing this girl. At her age she should be able to own her tit. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I didn't like the way she skirted around the fact she had contacted Sharky instead making it sound like she was merely responding to Sharky's trolling. I also didn't like when she said that Sharky had said she would come to her house, insinuating she was scared but has done the exact same herself AND THERE IS PROOF. I wish the girl had shared the full ring doorbell situation. She gets away with murder.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Reactions: 2
Was Sharky the blonde woman that Truff shared last night? 😞 poor Sharky. Hope she is ok

Reactions: 10
all home bargains had to do even if they were chattin tit was say we are investigating this as a company, think it makes it 100% worse the fact theyre denyin its her

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.