Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and called concealer for white skin tones “for normal skin colour”
I think singing along to a song with that word in can be a mistake when I was younger I would sing along to Ja rule dmx etc and you can’t help but say the word sometimes, Hopefuly her saying “normal skin colour” was a slip aswell because being a make up artist they say “normal skin tone” so that seems like a mistake too I agree she should just apologise and move on

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Quite a bit more than that. Read the wiki page 4
A lot more although singing the n word is pretty bad as a stand-alone offence but it gets worse, much worse. These aren’t one off incidents either, it’s a repeated pattern of behaviour and she uses homophonic slurs like it’s just banter. She’s probably sitting there still not getting why people are offended and outraged and making herself a victim of peoples jealousy and a target of their unhappiness. Couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reactions: 20
Guys I'm so low and trying to sort out the trollz with my 24 7 legal and police team, but hey here's a overpriced diary

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think singing along to a song with that word in can be a mistake when I was younger I would sing along to Ja rule dmx etc and you can’t help but say the word sometimes, Hopefuly her saying “normal skin colour” was a slip aswell because being a make up artist they say “normal skin tone” so that seems like a mistake too I agree she should just apologise and move on
🙄 she wasn't just singing along to a song. She repeatedly used the word beginning with f (cant bring myself to type it). In a homophobic slur.

Reactions: 15
God girls my heads fell off I’m fucken shatted and if she gets away with being a racist witch im
Moving fucken countries

I wonder what the owner of hair choice thinks of her choice of words tho

Reactions: 14
🙄 she wasn't just singing along to a song. She repeatedly used the word beginning with f (cant bring myself to type it). In a homophobic slur.
I still wouldn’t call her a racist for singing along to a song with that word in, it’s far from racist it’s a song that’s been written for people to sing along to, the other word isn’t very nice and she should apologise

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Fucks sake I go away and it all kicks off with fat tits...anyone needs me I'll be trying to catch up on the last threads I missed 😂

Is it the last thread this latest fat tits troll rant started from?

Reactions: 8
I still wouldn’t call her a racist for singing along to a song with that word in, it’s far from racist it’s a song that’s been written for people to sing along to, the other word isn’t very nice and she should apologise
Didn’t realise Kate was black…. Oh wait she’s not. So she’s not entitled to use that word whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Didn’t realise Kate was black…. Oh wait she’s not. So she’s not entitled to use that word whatsoever
Lots of white people in America sing along to them songs all the time ? They have a mix of white , Africans etc all in a studio making music how stupid to say such a thing !!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.