Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but is kristina at H&B taking the absolute piss
And yes I think tiktok exposure is the way to go

Reactions: 9
Think we need to start calling her SHM,the S for Shaggy and his “it wasn’t me” stance 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HB have paid her the dosh for the collab which was probably going to end anyway. I bet they cant be arsed getting involved, speaks volumes about them and khm.
I'm half tempted to drive to some of the HB and put a big racist sticker across her crappy stuff. Saying that, last time I went in her stuff was scattered across the bottom of a shelf next to a foot pumice stone

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can anyone upload the make up one about the “normal skin” for tik tok please?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The more people that likes the video the more tiktok will put it on fyp page co.ments aswell x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i agree Tik tok is the one place to spread awareness of people being racist & homopobic the fact her twitter was there yesterday and gone today is guilt she needs to own it i think people would respect the honesty that her playing the victim and lying
Can't no one post them on her page some how

Reactions: 3
just so you know you need to add hashtags to the upload comment section when you upload the tiktok, not on the photo itself. That way when people search the hashtags you have put they will come up- that’s why i couldn’t find them
Thanks girl!

I’ve added hashtags to the tik tok account, thanks @littleman123 . I’ve also tagged home and bargains into it all

Reactions: 11
From a business perspective home and bargains will have a shitload of stock with her face and name on it to shift before they will quietly bin her off I reckon, unless they decide to escalate it and rebrand the products which I can’t see happening as they probably had disappointing sales anyway so may not have been planning to work with her in future.
However it would be best if they took a zero tolerance stance to working with anyone who holds and shares views like that publicly. She’s probably lied to them as well anyway so maybe that alone will be enough to end her deal with them once they find out the truth.

Reactions: 25
That very fast and not well looked into response is going to be a thorn in H&B side. Never, ever, respond quickly when you don't know the situation. Act in haste, repent at leisure...

Reactions: 40
Trying to keep up.
No accountability whatsoever. Complete knee jerk reaction in typical KHM style.
Those tweets are so disgusting. She is vile. She was an adult when she wrote these and I have no sympathy. She should have gone quiet, slept on it and addressed her history and apologised.

Rightly so these brands/employers have been contacted, if I tweeted vulgar things, my employer would also take action and I would probably face disciplinary. But I'd never dream of using such words.
I once got accused at my work of being a racist because I said that Nadiya from gbbo had annoying eyebrows!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.