Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her 💯 look how she talks about people copying her salon etc it’s her there is no denying it
I know that. I’m just saying for Home Bargains to say it’s not her, what argument would they have because you can’t hack into a Twitter and edit tweets.

Reactions: 16
I just can't believe that her agent hasn't said, listen Katie, sit down read through this response I've created for you and make it your own, instead of allowing her to stomp round the wirral at 6am rambling about nonsense and trollz
I don’t think she has an agent like that. Because of how she posts things etc it’s nothing something an agent would be a part of. I think her ‘agent’ is someone who deals with her bookings etc prob and record keeping/accounts. No actual media guidance. I think she should just delete her insta for a week or two and let this blow over. But this is were she is fucked because it’s her job and January is prob peak week for influencers.

Reactions: 25
I know that. I’m just saying for Home Bargains to say it’s not her, what argument would they have because you can’t hack into a Twitter and edit tweets.
Thats true, how many times have I posted a typo (fat fingers and cant spell) and then had to delete the whole tweet because of no edit button on it, people are always asking for a edit button when Twitter do an update

Reactions: 12
I hope sharky is ok and has reported this to the police. Kate for doxxing her and all the companies she messaged yesterday as one of them must have broken data protection laws.
That happened on the Jake Quivkenden thread as well. It's shocking

Reactions: 4
I don’t know the full extent of the story but what I can gather she’s sang along to a song with the N word in? And called some body a fa*#

Reactions: 4
Obviously Kate and co are reading these threads to be able to pinpoint the tik toks straight away for reporting - she is a small time influencer who’s biggest collab to date is home bargains buying her name from her. She isn’t verified on Instagram, she now has no Twitter presence, she has no tik tok presence, could you really be assed living this chaotic and dramatic life for so little pay off? The majority of her clothes and jewellery are fake or extremely cheap fast fashion, she can only eat out when it’s gifted to her (which will likely dry up somewhat now) and her talent as an MUA has been left back in 2016.
At this point I don’t know what shes fighting so hard to keep? If previous posters who claim to know the couple so well are to be believed Matt pays the majority of the bills and if she’s lucky enough to be able to be a SAHM then she should just do that and save her whole family all this stress 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thats true, how many times have I posted a typo (fat fingers and cant spell) and then had to delete the whole tweet because of no edit button on it, people are always asking for a edit button when Twitter do an update
I could crack the Enigma code quicker than I could decipher Twitter I just don't understand it all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you search truffs name on TikToc the videos posted today are still there.
4D8EE1C4-D04C-4F04-A4AA-1D7536F1E163.jpeg

Reactions: 16
An apology requires 3 elements:

An expression of regret “I’m sorry
An acknowledgment and ownership of the wrongdoing “I called you Fat Tits and that was cruel
An offer of redress “I won’t do it again.

I see none of that in her stomping, dry crying video “sorry if I’ve done something to upset you” takes no responsibility and offers no redress.

Reactions: 32
Just so we have the video of where the link takes you before truff deletes that too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t know the full extent of the story but what I can gather she’s sang along to a song with the N word in? And called some body a fa*#
and called concealer for white skin tones “for normal skin colour”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.