Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the Echo thinks about successful Liverpool business, Home & Bargains, who do not take racism and homophobia seriously enough to even spend a half day investigating the social media activity of one of their brand partners, local (and world renowned) make up artist, Kate Hayes.

Reactions: 34
Them fake crying stories have enraged me all the lies and trying to play the victim,
I can’t stand liars😡
“I apologise if I’ve said or done something to upset you”
Your only saying that because its been said on here that you should apologise,
But what you haven’t done is owned up and said whats actually happened and then apologised for it

It’s so obvious she goes on these walks because delo and her family must say just dont read here, delo doesn’t follower her so won’t see the lies she’s spouting, they’re probably fed up with her victim narrative

Everyone that followers her or is associated with her must be as thick as her to believe her tit, she apparently gets thousands of messages off people and has blocked or the “trolls” have blocked her but yet she can always pick out their messages 🤔

Truffle Hog
IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ HERE ITS NOT TROLLING #READTHEWIKI

Reactions: 29
Ta! Poppet19881
X
just so you know you need to add hashtags to the upload comment section when you upload the tiktok, not on the photo itself. That way when people search the hashtags you have put they will come up- that’s why i couldn’t find them

Reactions: 10
I wonder if it would be worth it to tweet home bargains publicly alongside the screenshots of all the tweets. Sure they wouldn’t be so quick to brush it under the carpet then.
I can just imagine Truffs garbled email to them at 3:37am explaining that the trolls have made a fake Twitter and posted as her in 2013
Yessssss!! If they want to lie down with a homophobe truffle hog people need to know they have fleas!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.