Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teflon Truff will probably get away with it simply because she’s not a big enough name for anyone to really give a tit about.
That’s not to say that we shouldn’t all keep on at the companies she works with as they need to be the ones holding her accountable

Reactions: 19
Been following this and not yet commented…

So the Twitter wasn’t Kates, it was someone pretending to be her ? And that ‘fake’ Twitter page was deleted yesterday evening .. 🤔

That’s one incredible coincidence isn’t it 🤔
That Twitter account was operating since at last 2014, so in order to fake it “the main trolls” would have to be time travellers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am still in actual disbelief that home and bargain think the trolls were impersonating truff ten years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if it would be worth it to tweet home bargains publicly alongside the screenshots of all the tweets. Sure they wouldn’t be so quick to brush it under the carpet then.
I can just imagine Truffs garbled email to them at 3:37am explaining that the trolls have made a fake Twitter and posted as her in 2013
Some one needs to tweet home bargins response plus the screen shots are they thick.
Of course it’s her why would some one make a fake account 10 years ago this is the best worst excuse I have ever heard.

Reactions: 25
Watched her videos back again she is more bothered about the brands axing her.

Kate you need to
Address why everyone is contacting brands
Own up to what you have said and done as wrong
Apologise
And then take a break and do a better job being a blogger, makeup artist, influencer and mother stop lying and put your child to bed at 7pm

Reactions: 21
Just thinking….the followers who are probably wondering what’s gone on will google her name (probably just her name without racist / homophobic as they won’t know that yet) and will get directed to tattle

Reactions: 16
Right trolls, I have a tik tok account. And half an hour to spare before my PCR test. Any idea of any hashtags I can use?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right trolls, I have a tik tok account. And half an hour to spare before my PCR test. Any idea of any hashtags I can use?
#Katehayesisracistandhomophobic
#katehayes
#racist
#homophobic
#katehayesmakeup
#homebargains
#makeupartist
#tweetsbykatehayes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some one needs to tweet home bargins response plus the screen shots are they thick.
Of course it’s her why would some one make a fake account 10 years ago this is the best worst excuse I have ever heard.
It’s the fact they’ve done absolutely no investigation into a really appalling matter. Disgraceful behaviour from a high street retailer.

• Heart
#mua #katehayesmakeup #khm #homebargains @hairchoiceextensions @glamifyfashion #elledarby

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well here is a video of Cheryl on twitter tagging that kate hayes make up!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So do me a favour and tell me how half of these are real yet the ones that show her homophobic and racist tendencies are fake… sure Jan
Did her friends not find it strange that an account was tweeting them that wasn’t Kate? 🤣

• Haha
She’s never going to change as she’s always Going to apportion blame to those who are holding her accountable rather than looking at her actions and behaviour which has lead to all this.
Until she reflects on her behaviour then this will continue and this is what is affecting her mental health. She’s creating and maintaining high levels of stress for herself with the continuos lies and deception. When your own behaviour keeps you awake all night then it’s time to do something about it. She needs to either forget about Instagram and being an influencer or undergo some serious reeducation which I don’t think she’s capable of at this point, too much effort involved and far easier to cry troll in the short term but this will keep reoccurring and is only going to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.