Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that broady chippy aka the golden phoenix got mentioned in here...thats my local chippy and I've prob been stood next to fellow tattler and not even knew it. We must decide on secret sign like the freemason 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love that broady chippy aka the golden phoenix got mentioned in here...thats my local chippy and I've prob been stood next to fellow tattler and not even knew it. We must decide on secret sign like the freemason 🤣🤣
That’s one of my fave chippys aswell 🤣 if anyone ever hears someone mutter fat tits in there it’s me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Truff will be out stalking all the chippies mentioned looking for trooollllllsssss 😂

all this talk of chippies makes me want one now and I’ve already had my lunch 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Truff will be out stalking all the chippies mentioned looking for trooollllllsssss 😂

all this talk of chippies makes me want one now and I’ve already had my lunch 🙈😂
I’d love to see her troll notepad with all the snippets of information from people on here 😂
Has a dog, has a Volvo, 2 kids, like she can track us down with that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t she have to delete this because she’s not using the contour brush properly? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Worlds thickest makeup artist!
I thought this too!
She uploaded it ages ago, someone messaged iconic then she (or they) pulled it.

how the duck can she say it’s a great brush when she’s not even using it properly?

Errr Hellooooo Katie Jane, wakey wakeyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t stand all these baby shoots everyone seems to do now, what’s betting this is for her family Christmas card, just like the kardashians 🤢
I’m getting chippy for tea and it’s all you lots fault 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t stand all these baby shoots everyone seems to do now, what’s betting this is for her family Christmas card, just like the kardashians 🤢
I’m getting chippy for tea and it’s all you lots fault 😬
Please let them do a family Xmas card - it’ll be filtered to duck and I do love seeing Delos hot brush hair for these kinds of special occasions

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can practically see her thinking “Just bang the fookin tambourine Olive” and then notice they are filming her, and it’s all smiles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Any fellow squirrels know where does nails like Harriet Westmoreland does? Like proper cuticle work and that? No where Truff goes please 😬

Reactions: 6
Google the guardian and tattle. More crying from fat tits and how she wasn’t drinking wine or Prosecco when pregnant. Talking about that Andy Malone nutter to.
Lying bleeping hambeast. It was NOT alcohol free and all the evidence is available!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.