Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t going to post this…but then I remembered what would be the point of paying £700 a month for an arl rangey if I’m not getting validation from strangers on the internet about it 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
So we now know where she lives and what car she drives. Gonna be dead easy for her stalker to continue to spy on her through her frosted glass utility room window. She is such a dweeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kate if you read here baby should not be in a massive coat with a ridiculous hood whilst in a car seat. It’s unsafe. Take it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t even pay £700 a month for a 3 bedroom detached house with 2 bogs, a garage and 2 gardens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and my living rooms downstairs xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I don’t even pay £700 a month for a 3 bedroom detached house with 2 bogs, a garage and 2 gardens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and my living rooms downstairs xoxo
Iv just payed cash for my new car it isn't brand new but I love my mokka no monthly payments 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
No I feel an absolute bleep for her - telling the world her credit is on its arse but in her tiny walnut brain it’s a form of bragging hahahahahhha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Kate if you read here baby should not be in a massive coat with a ridiculous hood whilst in a car seat. It’s unsafe. Take it off.
I just came here to say this! If she wants to do all things car she should be doing car carry 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that explains why she lives in an upside down semi in Upton I guess- spends £700 a month on an old car 😯

If I thought she was stupid before, then that’s confirmed it. Truff we’re in a lovely 4 bed in 2 miles down the road; nothing fancy but it has 3 bathrooms, beautiful loft conversion master bedroom/en-suite with office, kids have a bedroom each, and I can assure you no one takes a piss or shite any near my laundry. Because we didn’t waste £700 on a car we’d never own when the kids were young, we cleared more of our mortgage so it’s only £147 and will be paid off in 7 years.

If she saved that £700 a month on validating her life choices via strangers she could have herself a proper nice house in a few years 🤷‍♀️

I don’t give a shiny tit what people do with their own money, but I object to people boasting on social media that they can get credit at 38.9%. Yep- you and every other vulnerable person out there. Piss take 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Truff, why does your child look like she’s wearing mascara?

no doubt you’d blame in on the magical powers of hairburst, while she was in your bespoke womb🤮🙄

ECC878A4-7D27-48B1-976D-047544738C0B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She won’t be paying £700 a month, no chance. Not with delo doing the odd bit of panelling and her part time job of selling her soul for insta.
She just sums up the wannabe plebs, they’ll do anything to look good on Instagram, who finances a bleeping 6/7 year old car? Whopper

Reactions: 27
9B3FD380-81BA-459C-AB11-0E69D48D695D.png

The best rate they offer is 8.9%. Why would you bother. No reputable dealer now really sells cars older than 2017 they all go straight to auction.

Feel a bleep for her she thinks this is worthy of bragging about.

Reactions: 19
Imagine getting an ald Range Rover on tick when you’re the most successful influencer to grace the planet hahahaha cringing for her bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So she’s bragging about getting a car, on finance, from a company that helps people with poor credit……..

Own goal and a half there tyre tits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Hey truff, when you do your tattle update in the morning, please read this. Thick coats are so dangerous worn on babies on their car seats, in a crash, they will be completely useless. Please jist take her coat off in their. Its not hard girl.

Also, yeah I'm made up for you with your 38468% APR driving one of the most unreliable cars paying more than my mortgage is. Who pays £700 pm for a n accent car? Makes no sense at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.